Newtown Shooting

Deerwashed

Dec 10, 2010
My thoughts and prayers go out to all those affected by the shooting in Newtown CT today. For all you who do not know. shooting at Newtown Elementary School

27 died , 18 children, 9 adults, 3 injured. Guy killed himself, or someone killed him in school. man suspected is 20 years old and from new jersey, and is said to be the father of a student there.

hope all from that area are doing well. Prayers to all.

Hank

TROJAN366

Gold Rush
Jan 13, 2012
MASS
It makes me sick to think that someone could do this to anyone. Nevermind the fact that it was mostly children. Thoughts and prayers go out to them.

z79outlaw

Apr 20, 2007
Salem WI
Absolutely horrible, to expand on the info which seems to be ever changing.

He killed his father, stole his fathers guns went to the school where is mother taught and killed his mother and others.

Theres a special place in hell for POS like ryan lanza, I hope he's feeling it right now.

His alleged twitter feed https://twitter.com/Ryan__Lanza dude was seriously messed up.

Cornell

LBZ for life
Sep 11, 2006
Minnesota
Not like it matters, shooters mother was a kindergarden teacher, he targeted her and her class.

24 years old

and the way the news outlets are reporting this is disgusting.... esp NBC.

Cornell

LBZ for life
Sep 11, 2006
Minnesota
agreed, NBC is a moral-less explioting un-imaginable pain and suffering for political gain.

Direct quotes:

"He was dressed in black clothing, so we know he had been planning this for a long time"

"He had two guns that are readily available and legal"

Doubt they released what exact type of guns they were has been released.

I don't want to turn this into a gun debate but if some psychopath decides to do this, he's going to get a gun legal or not... his moral compass isn't going to come to an impasse when because he can't obtain a gun legally.

I don't even own any guns but media is disgusting, I had to turn it off.

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
He killed his mother here in CT at home not in school. He killed his father in his home in NJ. Also his brother is being held

bighawg

Proud American Infidel
May 12, 2008
Carnesville, Georgia
What scum kills babies? Funerals for babies a week before Christmas! :(

My thoughts as well!! Who the hell is so ruthless to be able to kill sweet innocent babies!!

Looking forward to mine coming home safe today. Really puts things in perspective when it comes to all of the bullshit that we stress over in our daily lives.

Prayers for the families, can not imagine thier pain.

dmaxfireman

'Can do' kind of guy
Apr 8, 2007
CT
This is not only awful for parents and families but the LEO's and FF's who have to see this. There is no training to ever prepare you for something like this. Its a sight that will be burned into their memories and they will see every time they close their eyes.

BIG PHIL

32 valve
Aug 24, 2011
Weatherford Texas
This enrages me. It is unfortunate that he his dead. Scum like this needs to be in pain for a VERY long time. I have two kids of my own and I would be flipping my shit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
This is not only awful for parents and families but the LEO's and FF's who have to see this. There is no training to ever prepare you for something like this. Its a sight that will be burned into their memories and they will see every time they close their eyes.

Let's keep this about the families. Leo and FF signed up for this job and should expect to witness the worst.

Nothong is worse then a mom or dad having to bury their kindergartner that just was shot for NOTHING other then going to school! :mad:

Texas Chevy

Feb 14, 2011
Vista, Ca
What kind of person does this. Thoughts and prayers go out to the families. I know what it's like to lose children around the holidays. It will never be the same