Newtown Shooting

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
I stand corrected his mom was at school. Thing is some one was killed in a home in Newtown and they said it was his mother? :confused:

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
This was Pictures from Ryan Lanza on Facebook but not confirmed so I could be incorrect but I'll post them before I lose them incase it's correct

Attachments

• Ryan%20Lanza.jpg
    Ryan%20Lanza.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 54

z79outlaw

Apr 20, 2007
Salem WI
They just say now Ryan Lanza is in custody and Adam Lanza his brother is the dead shooter. My son cant come home from school soon enough.

GMC_2002_Dmax

The Still Master
Supposedly his mother was a teacher at the school, most of the students were in her class that were killed.

He was for sure a very sick individual.......:(

I have family that used to live in Newtown and they are trying to find out if any of the kids killed are anyone they know.

Sick thing to do and what in the hell would possess anyone to kill innocent children ??

MadMaxx61

Devilmaxx
Oct 13, 2008
Windsor, Ont, Canada
All this shooting crap makes me sick.

In the last month I have seen on the news over 40 people killed in shooting. That's nuts and I pray for the families that have lost someone in all of this.

Atouchofgrass

Jun 19, 2010
CT
Just to give an update, i live fairly close (20 mins) away from the horrid scene, only working probably 15 mins away i can only say my condolences go out to the families.

20 children were killed
6 teachers
2 mother/ father

The shooter was 20 years of age, and took his older brothers ID who currently lives in New Jersey, his brother in NJ is being interrogated as we speak, brother told FBI that the shooter (his younger brother) had a mental illness.

z79outlaw

Apr 20, 2007
Salem WI
I don't understand why these cowards can't wake up the morning of their planned killing spree and suck start a shotgun. It's the same end result for them, and spares the innocent.

I think it has something to do with the media sensationalized the mass murders and giving every other psycho out there a way to go out in infamy.

Deerwashed

Dec 10, 2010
Just to give an update, i live fairly close (20 mins) away from the horrid scene, only working probably 15 mins away i can only say my condolences go out to the families.

20 children were killed
6 teachers
2 mother/ father

The shooter was 20 years of age, and took his older brothers ID who currently lives in New Jersey, his brother in NJ is being interrogated as we speak, brother told FBI that the shooter (his younger brother) had a mental illness.

IS the town pretty much on lockdown? I have been at hockey for a couple hours so havent really been updated, so i thank you guys for updating this thread with the new information.

Atouchofgrass

Jun 19, 2010
CT
That area is, i84 at exit 10 is closed on westbound and eastbound. All under investigation etc still. :thumb:

Deerwashed

Dec 10, 2010
hhhmmmm, might have to do a little investigation myself if you know what i mean. I just want to see the action.

Deerwashed

Dec 10, 2010
just found out a friend of mine's nephew was on lockdown in that school. scary thought. He probably scared for life after seeing/hearing all of that.

ryan415

Oct 24, 2012
This is absolutely horrible, these types of things are becoming far too regular. This being the absolute worst! What kind of sick person kills kindergardeners! Was watching it online at work and had to turn it off, I thought I was going to be sick. My thoughts and prayers go out to all the families

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
Sounds like I'm wrong it was the brother. Sounds like the younger brother the scum had mommy issues and killed his mother and went after what she loved more then him those innocent babies!

We ask the lord above for guidance and for those poor family members peace in knowing their innocent babies are in a better place out of this cruel world with Jesus our lord and savior! Amen