LML b16gsr 2013 LML 3500HD Dually build thread

b16gsr

Jan 3, 2014
LS MO
We will see how it turns out, dealer has agreed to wire wheel off the old material in the bad spots and recoat. I am good friends with the guy doing the work so that makes me a happy customer.

b16gsr

Jan 3, 2014
LS MO
I rotated and rebalanced my steering tires just as I do every 5k miles, and I have always had a little shimmy in the steering wheel about 68 mph. So I have decided to give Centramatics ( http://www.centramatic.com/wheel-balancer.rhtml?modelNumber=400-426 )a try on the front to see if I can cure that up. I run balance beads in the outside rears so they are continuously balanced.

Haven't driven it since my guys got them put on, but hoping it takes care of it.

And these guys showed up.

b16gsr

Jan 3, 2014
LS MO
Update time.

Starting with the trailer. Color change is complete, have some POR15 that I want to do underneath once I get back from my trip this week. Taking the wheels to paint tomorrow and will install all the new clear LEDs.

Truck update, headlights in, wheel swap tomorrow and a good clean up.

Before:

After:

One thing to note. I had to swap the new Morimoto LED switchbacks out as they would not flash with the parking lights on which is a bummer, I will call TRS tomorrow. They chrome bulbs do not look too bad though.

yellowchevy

Sep 9, 2010
Louisburg, KS for now
Sorry to see it go Nick, very nice pickup. Wish I could have seen it in person; you would have thought I could have being I'm only 30-45 minutes away, haha:roflmao:

Yellowchevy

b16gsr

Jan 3, 2014
LS MO
Thanks fellas.

And it came to a close. 31942 miles later she went away. it was a good couple of years.

Last wash job.

Deconstruction.

What an appearance package 3500HD Dually would look like, if the factory built it.

Off she went.