LML b16gsr 2013 LML 3500HD Dually build thread

b16gsr

Jan 3, 2014
LS MO
2015 Updates are starting to roll in.

Plan is as follows:

aFe 5" DPF delete exhaust (already here)
5" Magnaflow Performance catalytic converter (already here)
ProFab downpipe
EFI Live of some sort
AutoMeter Cobalt EGT and Boost Gauges in Dual Pod (already here)
lift pump, thinking FuelLab Velocity 100
colormatched headlamps from FastHeadlights, FX-R projectors(updated from 2014)
new wheel/tire combo of some nature, likely polished
2015 3500 HD rear bumper, colormatched (already here)
thats it so far

Some pics of the stuff rolling in:

b16gsr

Jan 3, 2014
LS MO
I am working on another Duramax to add to the fleet as we speak. Something to DD so I can keep the miles off Casper and get it back to perfect shape.

Cleaned her up today.

b16gsr

Jan 3, 2014
LS MO
Looks good Nick!!!:thumb:
I washed our impala and tahoe today, I should have called you, haha.

Yellowchevy

Thanks Russell, I cannot believe this weather so I am taking full advantage of it while I can. I had the Pilot and the Benz cleaned up from last weekend, the truck was overddue.

yellowchevy

Sep 9, 2010
Louisburg, KS for now
Thanks Russell, I cannot believe this weather so I am taking full advantage of it while I can. I had the Pilot and the Benz cleaned up from last weekend, the truck was overddue.

It is crazy. I was out there in a T-shirt washing them up, took about 3 hours to wash both of them but they were spotless!!!:woott:

I ran out of wash soap this weekend. What's a really good one to get? I've been using meguiars deep crystal car wash for years. Would their ultimate wash & wax or Gold Class Car Wash Shampoo & Conditioner be any better to use?

My pickup needs some MAJOR TLC. I took some meguiars ultimate compound to the passenger side fender and door b/c I've got rust spots all over it from being to close to the garage when I'm grinding and welding. I just did it to test and I was really close to getting it all out but I'll need to use a different foam and my electric polisher to do a better job/make it easier.

My rock crawler good use a good cleaning to get all that dust off.

Yellowchevy

b16gsr

Jan 3, 2014
LS MO
Headlights are "redone".

Waiting on the new TRS XB CREE switchbacks to show up and then he will be shipping them back to me.

Couple pics:

After/Before:

b16gsr

Jan 3, 2014
LS MO
Well it is lights on with the new XB LEDs. FHL really knocked it out of the park with this setup. I should have everything back the first of next week.

Running lamp

Signal lamp

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Looks great! Fhl looks like they do a damn good job. I get on their Instagram page and drool every now and then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b16gsr

Jan 3, 2014
LS MO
I decided to wash my truck on Friday evening. Well the coating is literally flaking off the frame rails. I have owned the truck from new for 18 months and am a clean fanatic, wash it regularly and am simply pissed. Calling the dealer Monday to see what the corrosion warranty covers.

It was horrible.

Now it is better.