Whose coming to the Pow Wow??

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
So in less then three weeks, Simon and I will be making the long journey to the headquarters of McRat Racing. Word has been spread throughout the masses and homeland security has been alerted about our arrival. :army:
:jk:
Question is, how many of YOU are coming? We will be bringing lots of Canadian Rye Whiskey, and some personally hand picked Russian Vodka Imported by myself from the other side of the planet. If y'all want some, you better show up. We are trying to get on the road May 5th ish and will be leaving around the 12th 13th or so. Give or take a day. If any or all can make it we would love to meet with ya-put some faces to the names.

Happy Trails
Sign-up list is below this post:joker:

Last edited:

LarryJewell

Back with his honey :)
Jan 21, 2007
San Angelo
:damnit: I want to be there, I doubt that work will let me, if there's any liquor left, I got an address you can sent it to :beer

Last edited:

MAXLLY

No Lemming Here
Aug 15, 2007
San Diego
Headquarters are just and hour North of me, see you then.

Keep us posted on arrival. IIRC Simon will be bringing his truck as well rahrah!!

Safe travels.

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Ralph sch. the "Taco Guys" for Saturday May 10th at 1 or 2 pm at our house :D

Last edited:

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
When is the install? Besides I know your installer is coming so I'm sure you can ride with him :frog:

If Chris can get off work I believe the tear down will start on Thursday depending how early the truck gets outta Mike's if its too late then Friday will be the day.:D