who is runnin crower rods

codyn

Aug 26, 2007
urbana ohio
yea me and mr cole are going back and forth about all these rod companys haveing bad rods and his are the best and had no issues. i knew he was going to say what he did. i was just wondering becasue im running a set of crower rods and im nto having any issues with them but the way he is making everything sound that they fail or reg. basis. and i really have not have herd of any failures.

bullfrogjohnson

Big Girl!
Nov 20, 2006
Locust, NC
I personally have not of heard of any failures either, His posts were the first I have heard off.

I have although heard of them having quality control issues with the lenght of the rods. But I thought they had it all fixed now.

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
I've run Crower rods to 10 second ET's removed them, then re-measured them to check for wear or deformation. AOK.

Ask Cole what his results were. Surely he has done this, since he used to sell them.

Let's compare notes. Obviously, that means he must come here to post.

JOHNBOY

< Rocking the Big Single!
Aug 30, 2006
Saegertown, Pa
I have Crowers.

The failure he mentioned is an oiling issue IMHO. His rods do nothing to help the issue. Forced pin oiling would help the issue. Only Carrillo and Howards have that. That being said I sleep just fine at night with Crowers in my Dmax.