Question: Who is messing with my tree???

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
carbonated prune juice or better yet a nice cold Tab

no...I said dr. pepper because Mike said "10, 2, and 4". Back in the 1920's the dr. pepper bottles had 10, 2, and 4 on them because those were ttimes during the day that you 'could use a dr. pepper to pick you up' and get you going again.

It was a "joke", but I guess no one thought it was clever because they werent aware of the history of dr. pepper.. :eek:

Whitetail Addict

Rockin' the stock tune
May 8, 2008
South Central Pennsylvania
no...I said dr. pepper because Mike said "10, 2, and 4". Back in the 1920's the dr. pepper bottles had 10, 2, and 4 on them because those were ttimes during the day that you 'could use a dr. pepper to pick you up' and get you going again.

It was a "joke", but I guess no one thought it was clever because they werent aware of the history of dr. pepper.. :eek:

I got it Ben.

The throwback cans had the "10,2 and 4" scheme to it...also mentioned in the Tim McGraw song "Back When".

Mike

hmmm....
Feb 17, 2007
San Angelo, TX

It's all good Ben. My kids like the imperial sugar Dr. Peppers. Those bottles and cans have the 10, 2 and 4 printed. Heck, I thought everyone knew the old Dr. Pepper slogan. :D

496 BB

Head Thread De-Railer
Feb 20, 2009
At your girlfriends house

I got it...just like the Tim McGraw song says.....

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
I dont get the "tree" thing though? Is it a metaphore or an inside joke or something??? Or was it just that whoever changed the title couldnt think of anything actually clever to change it to, and "tree" was just the first word that came to mind that began with "T" (thread begins with "T", so maybe whoever changed it wanted to change it to something that began with the same letter)

:confused:

ben

Last edited:

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
Maybe it was meant to be illogical to drive you insane :thumb:

A tree that has to do with Ben would have to be the Jackass Bitters:D

Last edited: