Question: Who is messing with my tree???

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
OK this technically really isnt a big deal, but its the principal/idea that frustrates me.

Sometime between 1:06am and 2:54am, SOME MODERATOR changed the title of my jet engine thread.

They changed it from "look I built a jet engine" to "look I built a jet eMgine"

Like I said, I dont care about the title actually being changed (you could change it to 'look bens a dork and has too much spare time' for all I care), but its the principal of being "sneaky" and "diesel-place-ish" and changing things without telling anyone and thinking no one would notice.

Doing things and then saying "oh I dunno how it happened, it was always that way, you must be mistaken!" when we all know a thread just cant magically change title all by itself. And we all know a USER cant change the thread title once he/she has posted it. So im just wondering why...

Attachments

• email.jpg
    email.jpg
    276.3 KB · Views: 194

duramaxdiesel

Dmax Nut
Oct 23, 2008
Montreal, Canada
I'm sure someone's just having fun with you Ben. They probably know just how observant you are and wanted to see your reaction. At least I hope it's just a little prank. Diesel-Place-ish.....oh snap!!! Lol

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
Well hopefully no staff is abusing their authority to stir up BS . Just creates long term animosity never ending ridiculous drama.

Perhaps someone is just jealous of a smart young gun that you are.

Jun 28, 2007
NE Pa
I wouldn't worry about it too much, the mods here are more about drinking, playing with their trucks and having fun rather than being Gestapo :D

There are plenty of super mods here that play with my avatar and sig. I keep telling myself they wouldn't eff with me if they didn't like me......right :spit:

Diesel Pilot

Hat? Suitcase? 50 BMG?
Aug 9, 2006
Pickerington, OH
There will be no more "diesel-place-ish" references, or it will be a "duramaxdiesels-ish" style....

perma_banned.gif

for you. :rofl:

Diesel Pilot

Hat? Suitcase? 50 BMG?
Aug 9, 2006
Pickerington, OH
j/k, I've been looking for a reason to use that for a while.

I bet someone just messed up and didn't realize it. Only Rob and Kat have the knowledge to mod without mistake. The rest of us haven't had to enforce enough to really get a hang for things.

Also, building a jet engine in your garage is far from dorky.

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
Ben thats my fault I deleted you whole title last night and fat fingered your title on the I-phone:eek: That is the only thread that has been messed with so there is no conspiracy going on:rofl:Just fat fingers.

And yes I do love you ....thanks for taking notice:hug:

Also if it was DP i would of just banned you. But your pretty safe, I need someone to argue with:D