While I'm Making CP3 Controllers..

juddski88

Freedom Diesel
Jul 1, 2008
Chesterfield, Mass.
The II line is a Parker line, but they buy in bulk...buying one at a time woukd cost 250 per ft not including crimping the fittings. I can have several made but I would probably have to have 10 made

Fingers

Village Idiot
Vendor/Sponsor
Apr 1, 2008
White Oak, PA
This goes out tomorrow.

attachment.php

Last edited:

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Jon, sorry if this violates forum rules, but did you just want payment by personal check, or did you prefer money order/cashier's check?

Tim, let me know about complete line price.

We just need someone creative to fab brackets and pulleys and we'd be all set.

05chevy

Jun 10, 2010
I know you can get a ATS pulley for under $175 and if some one can get me the size flare and nut on the high pressure line I can see what my parker guy can come up with

juddski88

Freedom Diesel
Jul 1, 2008
Chesterfield, Mass.
I know you can get a ATS pulley for under $175 and if some one can get me the size flare and nut on the high pressure line I can see what my parker guy can come up with

he's gonna come up with the same price that my friend did. you really are better off getting it from Exergy or if you are setting it up like mine, getting a dual feed line from Industrial Injection. Exergy will still be the cheapest and most custom route.

05chevy

Jun 10, 2010
he's gonna come up with the same price that my friend did. you really are better off getting it from Exergy or if you are setting it up like mine, getting a dual feed line from Industrial Injection. Exergy will still be the cheapest and most custom route.

Do you have any pictures of the plumbing of you setup?