Which Danville turbo do I have?

bmr7c

Jun 28, 2012
South New Berlin NY
To the original poster, that appears to either be my original 68mm billet Stg2 or the 66mm Billet stg2 judging by the compressor design and is at least 4+years old because it is in a stock cover turbo. It may also be someone else's turbo that just bought a wheel from us as a lot of other people have bought my wheels in the past and sold the turbo's as mine even though it just has my wheel. If you don't have the original receipt from the purchase it is almost impossible to tell what turbo you have without tearing it down and inspecting it.

To this Torqued guy, prove it at the track or move along. This forum is full of the hardcore old school guys that can smell your BS a couple miles away. I started Danville Performance in 2006 and it was Fleece and I that offered the first upgraded vgt turbos back then. You just showed up here in the last day or so??? Like these guys said already, my customers and I hold all the dyno and track records with a vgt in every combination be it single, twinned, triple turbo'd setup.:thumb:

Ok. Thanks for your response. I'm going to be giving your a call on this and explore my options after I get a measurement on the wheel.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Ahhh 2017 is going to be a great year:rofl:

Id use different terminology with language not suitable for children.

Torqued, please do not solicit business on this forum as you are not a supporting vendor. Also, the guys here know quite a bit about the performance side of Dmax trucks. They will call it like they see it. Mark's one of the best out there. Period.

carter_44

May 11, 2010
AZ
Hey all I'm trying to say is if it were me I'd drop it and sell it. Those turbos are OK but not high performance by any means.
Haha! Mark builds the baddest VGTs on the market and has since the inception of high performance VGT turbos. Where have you been Mr. master turbo builder!? Anyone who has any knowledge of this industry knows who Mark is and the reputation he has built.

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
Id use different terminology with language not suitable for children.

Torqued, please do not solicit business on this forum as you are not a supporting vendor. Also, the guys here know quite a bit about the performance side of Dmax trucks. They will call it like they see it. Mark's one of the best out there. Period.

I'm just in it for the LOLZ at this point Tom. The shear number of Jack Ass threads and dumb comments just have me rolling:rofl:

Torqued

Turbo boost = 120 Psi
Jan 2, 2017
Ohio
Mark makes great turbos I know this. But everyone has a preference is all. And I'm sorry I won't solicit business I'll just send them to Mark

bmr7c

Jun 28, 2012
South New Berlin NY
To the original poster, that appears to either be my original 68mm billet Stg2 or the 66mm Billet stg2 judging by the compressor design and is at least 4+years old because it is in a stock cover turbo. It may also be someone else's turbo that just bought a wheel from us as a lot of other people have bought my wheels in the past and sold the turbo's as mine even though it just has my wheel. If you don't have the original receipt from the purchase it is almost impossible to tell what turbo you have without tearing it down and inspecting it.

To this Torqued guy, prove it at the track or move along. This forum is full of the hardcore old school guys that can smell your BS a couple miles away. I started Danville Performance in 2006 and it was Fleece and I that offered the first upgraded vgt turbos back then. You just showed up here in the last day or so??? Like these guys said already, my customers and I hold all the dyno and track records with a vgt in every combination be it single, twinned, triple turbo'd setup.:thumb:

Mic'd the turbo and it's 68 mm.

minerigger

Dec 24, 2013
Casper, WY
I've seen it on too many other forums. As the early models of any vehicle becomes cheaper. In comes a whole new crowd... :confused:
So true. I can't believe how many people still ask about intakes and exhausts and easy bolt ons...there is only 16 years worth of threads all over the internet
Send it to mark and he can convert it to whatever you want...
I second this motion

WolfLMM

Making Chips
Nov 21, 2006
AL
I'm just in it for the LOLZ at this point Tom. The shear number of Jack Ass threads and dumb comments just have me rolling:rofl:

Hey now! I'll have a jackass thread starting soon:roflmao: Y'all will all get to laugh at me when I start to reassemble my lmm!!:happy2: