WhereTF is Cocopuff

Where TF is Cocopuff?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
This is what happens when it's the middle of winter and we don't have anything better to do ;)

It's true. My truck is sandwiched inbetween two water trucks and an excavator covered in mud, torn to bits, Ziploc bag over my stack, no turbos, wiring harness hanging in despair, piping in my garage and a 5 gallon bucket of coolant and wheel liners in the bed. It's a sad thing. Friday night @ the shop can't come soon enough.

chevyburnout1

Fixing it till it breaks
Aug 25, 2008
Berthoud, CO
It's true. My truck is sandwiched inbetween two water trucks and an excavator covered in mud, torn to bits, Ziploc bag over my stack, no turbos, wiring harness hanging in despair, piping in my garage and a 5 gallon bucket of coolant and wheel liners in the bed. It's a sad thing. Friday night @ the shop can't come soon enough.

Mine's pushed next to my '77, multiple wires hanging under it, bumper/grill/random parts sitting in the bed, can see daylight looking through the wheel wells, one tire is going flat, random Isuzu parts scattered throughout the garage lol.

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
Sup....:hello:

The wife hasnt banned me, the truck is not wrecked, the engine and trans are as strong as ever! :thumb:

I miss this place, you guys rock:hug: l

I was interacting via a smart phone, last month i got the last dumb bill i ever want to get for a while, and i had to choose between attaining rods and injectors sometime this year, the phone bill was seriousally cutting into the money i could be saving, so i got rid of it. :mad:

Now im back to once maybe twice a week for an hour or two at most, lucky you...:baby::spit:;)

Love this place, im a dog but Im loyal, i dont whore around on other sites:D

Take care everone

Throttle down, boost up, thats the way to lite em up

Jason

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
Sup....:hello:

The wife hasnt banned me, the truck is not wrecked, the engine and trans are as strong as ever! :thumb:

I miss this place, you guys rock:hug: l

I was interacting via a smart phone, last month i got the last dumb bill i ever want to get for a while, and i had to choose between attaining rods and injectors sometime this year, the phone bill was seriousally cutting into the money i could be saving, so i got rid of it. :mad:

Now im back to once maybe twice a week for an hour or two at most, lucky you...:baby::spit:;)

Love this place, im a dog but Im loyal, i dont whore around on other sites:D

Take care everone

Throttle down, boost up, thats the way to lite em up

Jason
:thumb:

blkdmax04

loud pipes save lives
Sep 7, 2010
The Desert
:fluffy:

poor poor creampuff :fluffy:

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
So..... Cocopuff used to eat, sleep, and take a dump while on this board
Were you watching :eek:?:spit:

Sitting back and reading like he should have been doing :D
:hug:

Young grasshoppa see, "the more I know, the less I know."

PS, :mikelsheep:
Yup, thats a fact

I bet he is into his Volkswagen now. I do the same thing , i switch about 3 times a year on what im into and usually the same stuff at the same times year to year.
I wish, i have a box of parts for it accumulating dust while i wait for the rest of the stuff i want to complete the next step on it, the thing is though, the dmax is far from done and i am ready for more, so the golf lies in waiting

:thumb:
Remember when he was banned as caspmax then came back as hotcocoal.
Damn i was a fool, wait, damn im still a fool....

Or he never actually had a duramax and he was even more full of s**t then everyone thought.
Smoke and mirrors amigo, smoke and mirrors

Has anyone on here ever met him, he talked like was gonna go out to a pile of events. Did he actually??
No, not with my truck.
This is a new year, hopefully with more opportunity for me to participate in some diesel events

The best thing coco ever said was that lowering the torsion bars was for aerodynamics, not because of cv angles.
Now thats funni rite thare

I do not mourn his passing in the world of duramax.
Hater....jk:hug:

You guys must be bored?
Seriously

Sounds like he is trying to get his priorities in order:thumb:
Trying :thumb:

COCO is back! Glad to hear you are alive bud. Smart man keeping them priorities straight! Hope all is well man.
Thanks man, ya im alive, striving to have the fastest dmax in washington, now i need to find pacougar, he,d probably slaughter me, but we all have a benchmark by which we measure ourselves...

Thanks again, it made me feel pretty cool that anyone noticed that i was here, or gone for that matter:woott:

Jason