Where can i find some of these?????????

farky

DIRT POOR FARM BOY
Jan 14, 2010
Leesburg, Ohio
f4dc_1.jpg

they are made by MC2. i had a set on my 06 and sold them. was wanting another set but can only find one wheel on ebay. anyone got any suggestions????

Attachments

• f4dc_1.jpg
    f4dc_1.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 99

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Yep, those look like H2 wheels to me. Maybe they've been rechromed.

farky

DIRT POOR FARM BOY
Jan 14, 2010
Leesburg, Ohio
they're not a factory made H2 wheel. they were manufactured by MC2 wheel company but i think that company went out of business. there is a place that polishes H2 wheels but these are not some of those.

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
So what's the difference? They look exactly like H2 wheels.

edit: Just looked on eBay and found the wheel you did. Here's what it says:

So - it looks like the factory-chrome wheel - what makes this different? Back when the H2 came out in 2002, they did not offer chrome wheels, only the boring grey wheels. So the aftermarket company MC2 took those boring grey wheels and chrome-plated them. Later, Hummer began to offer these wheels in chrome from the factory. How can you tell - what is the difference? It's the pockets or 'coves' between the spokes. On the MC2 wheel it is SMOOTH and the factory wheels are textured. The difference is noticeable and if you have the wrong style, it shows.

Sounds like MC2 smoothed and rechromed the H2 wheels like everyone has said.

Last edited:

farky

DIRT POOR FARM BOY
Jan 14, 2010
Leesburg, Ohio
So what's the difference? They look exactly like H2 wheels.

edit: Just looked on eBay and found the wheel you did. Here's what it says:

Sounds like MC2 smoothed and rechromed the H2 wheels like everyone has said.

thanks josh. guess i didnt read far enough:eek: the one on ebay is only one wheel so guess i'll keep lookin :thumb:

Vrabel

TOYAHOLIC
May 22, 2008
Hewitt, NJ
How long ago did they go out of business? might of been acquired by gm. Looks just like one of my H2's, minus the chrome.

01LB7

Feb 18, 2010
Missouri
I think you have it backwards, if it ain't red, leave it in the shed lol:rofl: Farky already knows my position on the subject, by the way Farky, got rid of the old red sprayer and bought a great big yellow one, way better and bigger than the old patriot:D

farky

DIRT POOR FARM BOY
Jan 14, 2010
Leesburg, Ohio
I think you have it backwards, if it ain't red, leave it in the shed lol:rofl: Farky already knows my position on the subject, by the way Farky, got rid of the old red sprayer and bought a great big yellow one, way better and bigger than the old patriot:D

cool! :thumb: anythings better than a red one ;) what model did you get?

Last edited: