When there is nothing to do in Wyoming...

Alliance1289

Apr 26, 2011
I go play with rice rockets and make them feel bad :) A good buddy of mine has an S14 Silvia with an RB25 Skyline motor in it and wanted me to play with some of his import buddies after I took him for a ride in my shitbox. We drove out east of town about 3-4 miles to a straight flat piece of highway and had some fun! .

This was from a dead stop vs an EVO 10 MR. I launched in 4WD at about 10-12 psi.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLhI21KwEfI

Taunting the kid in the blue EVO 8 who was about to get his ass kicked
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-vsTQO03TY

There are a few other clips in the related videos (usually) and on my channel from this outing.

Enjoy!

Alliance1289

Apr 26, 2011
The highway where we usually go play has maybe ~10 cars a day on it. We usually have 2 people go up the road a ways about a mile in each direction with radios and inform us of any traffic. Its about as 'organized' as you can get for being in the middle of nowhere with the closest track around 2.5 hours away.

Last edited:

Alliance1289

Apr 26, 2011
Nice!! :thumb: Gotta love beating up on "fast" imports with a 3/4 ton truck!!

Whats even better is beating an import with only the driver in it with a 3/4 ton truck with 2 little giant ladders and 3 toolboxes full of ~400 lbs worth of tools in the back, 3/4 tank of fuel, and 450 lbs of man in the front seats :)

Last edited:

bml2200

Oct 16, 2008
IL
Fail, you guys weren't at the same HP levels. Try again. My happy 06 Cheetah 71.5 with 650+hp would barely beat an eVo8 with decent mods. Any Evo or STi with a couple mods would destroy you.

Alliance1289

Apr 26, 2011
Fail, you guys weren't at the same HP levels. Try again. My happy 06 Cheetah 71.5 with 650+hp would barely beat an eVo8 with decent mods. Any Evo or STi with a couple mods would destroy you.

Apparently the videos dont lie since I didnt get 'destroyed' by an Evo 10 MR and the Evo 8 lost even worse than the 10 did. I dunno what you define 'decent mods' as but the cars I was playing with in the video clips had hardly anything done to them. The Evo 10 had an exhaust and a little tune and the Evo 8 has intake, exhaust, a little tune an upgraded clutch, coilovers and some gauges.

And no shit an Evo at the same power level as my truck would destroy me. That car weighs quite literally half of what my truck does.