"Wheel well stack" anybody lol

x MadMAX DIESEL

<<<< No Horsepower
Dec 30, 2008
Lexington, Ky
Pretty cool, I'm just running a 15 or 18 inch 90 on my exhaust. Hope she doesn't melt my taillights. But I did this for the same reason, I don't want a 5 inch hole in my bed either

x MadMAX DIESEL

<<<< No Horsepower
Dec 30, 2008
Lexington, Ky
Do you Cali boys have a twin turbo class? Or just run exhibitions... I see those kinda trucks all the time out west but don't have a class for them here.

RPM Motorsports

smokinum
May 13, 2008
Central Valley Ca.
Do you Cali boys have a twin turbo class? Or just run exhibitions... I see those kinda trucks all the time out west but don't have a class for them here.

Twins bumps you into "Extreme Diesel" around here, even if your a stock motor:rolleyes:. Funny thing is, as long as you have a single and a single CP3 you can run stock/mod class, and hang weight:roflmao: Here's the rule book http://www.vtpapullers.org/Rules Trucks 2010.pdf

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Im one of those retards that cuz a hole in my bed, lost the piece I cut out, and took my gay stack off within 3 months of putting it on :rofl::rofl:

Looks good Russ ;)

wes06dmax

Feb 23, 2009
South Central Kentucky
that works good until you run over something like a weight that feel off going down the track and man with the price of these turbo I wouldnt take any chance there was a dodge down here that run a pipe like that and it didnt last long one of his weights feel off and he ran over it and the tire come up and got that pipe and bent the hell out of it accidents do happen so becareful with your pipe run out like that