What's your favorite mod?

vinnyd_lb7

Dec 25, 2020
Hey guys.

Just curious what your favorite modification to your trucks have been? From a aesthetic mod, performance or functionality. Whats maybe a best value mod? What you have done to your truck that you are happy about?

Hope to hear everyones cool mods 🍻

DAVe3283

Heavy & Slow
Sep 3, 2009
Boise, ID, USA
Because I'm weird, I'd say the AutoTrak transfer case conversion. Having that "Auto" button on the 4x4 amuses me to no end. And comes in handy on slick roads.

The TrueTrac limited slip differential is pretty great too.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
On the old truck, tied between a built trans and compound turbos.

New truck, I hope for the same down the road

KRODMAX/KS

It'll be alright
Jul 27, 2017
Oz
May favorite would've been a modded injection pump, Danville Stage 2 3794 and their tuning I done at the same time. A lot of work, but that first ride...Priceless

fl0w3n

Jan 8, 2015
Cool idea for a thread.

I haven’t had a built trans on any of my auto trucks yet, but on my ZF6 truck doing pulls after tuning the truck was so much fun. Impossible not to have a smile. I’m sure I’ll agree with everyone when I get a built auto.

I think a good mention on my current truck is the 9011/9012 headlight bulb mod and all-on mod. For road tripping and driving dark middle of nowhere roads it’s been amazing.

Reactions: MarkBroviak

Pure Diesel

Apr 22, 2008
Ventura County
I know you said favorite mod but I have two. I will definitely say the Mike L transmission being the first and 2nd was changing over the head lights to 6K xenon white 5000 lumen. As you get older and seeing at night becomes a little more challenging, this made driving much better and safer.

Nate’s Dmax

Dec 11, 2020
Well i just got done with my favorite mod. That is putting one of Mark’s 68Stage2R turbos on. Just had it running again for a week and really love it. And of course getting a diesel truck to start with was also a favorite.