Info: What's happening with CASPER?

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
I know Pat is concentrating on business ,last I heard, but haven't seen or read much about Casper.

No drag racing?
No land speed preparations?

So I'm wondering what is in the plans. What's going on a update would be nice

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
I would love to see him out on the drag strip again , but understand how much time and money these trucks take , it can get tough to stay motivated .

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
I have it here at the shop. :D

And, don't be a tease. :D

I'm just wondering what and if he has some upcoming competition plans. I agree Trent . I thought there was discussion of putting the T-case back in and running it at the track. If I recall something minor went wrong last time out in the desert.

Pat has been quiet ,not like him. :D

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
And, don't be a tease. :D

I'm just wondering what and if he has some upcoming competition plans. I agree Trent . I thought there was discussion of putting the T-case back in and running it at the track. If I recall something minor went wrong last time out in the desert.

Pat has been quiet ,not like him. :D

:secret::secret::secret:

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
There are a few of the quick Dmax's that haven't been heard from in a while, Casper, Nasty Girl, Orange Crush and Mika to name a few??:confused:

That's what I'm saying! I'm hoping Pat chimes in on future plans. I enjoyed reaing all about the land speed info. I'm hoping he's going to start drag racing SOON!!!

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
That's what I'm saying! I'm hoping Pat chimes in on future plans. I enjoyed reaing all about the land speed info. I'm hoping he's going to start drag racing SOON!!!

Well I'm not Pat :frog: He is still working on his real job :eek:

Casper was spotted on the 91 in traffic :coolspot:

I think Casper wants to play with sheep for a while ;)

Racing Casper has been a full time job even with the help of Robert. So until his work is done Casper won't be doing any racing. Even though I'm dying to take him back to the strip:baby:

Attachments

• P7010005b.jpg
    P7010005b.jpg
    218.1 KB · Views: 364

Noreaster

Jun 13, 2007
Cape Cod,MA
There are a few of the quick Dmax's that haven't been heard from in a while, Casper, Nasty Girl, Orange Crush and Mika to name a few??:confused:

Orange Crush retired when DHRA died, couldn't win any races with out Eric Mcbride covering their ass. "The 2 time DHRA champion" shouldn't have even been in the championship race in 07, Mcrat was the West champion & I think Stuckey was the East but Mcbride changed the rules & the rest is history. In 08 it was the only truck that ran pro street.
Their definitely in bed with each other http://www.dhraonline.com/user_pages/cmr_01_1.shtml?page=Calkins McBride Racing