What should be my first mod?

dirtydmax

<---up shit creek
Sep 1, 2013
muskoka,Ont Canada
A built trans was my first mod and while i dont regret it the the power bug is addicting and damn near impossible to shake.Stick with a cp3,trans,tunes and your truck will remain fun to drive.Well said RPM!

aashton1206

Sep 3, 2015
Tranny, just like everyone else says. If you don't have the money, mbrp 3.5 inch dp and a full exhaust to start with

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

motoking_1990

May 9, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
Tranny, just like everyone else says. If you don't have the money, mbrp 3.5 inch dp and a full exhaust to start with

Deletes downpipe and exhaust make a hell of a difference with these things. Buddy just did that on his truck with hsp y bridge from creatures of the night. Also some tunes. Big difference!

13dmax83

May 9, 2016
Deep Eaat Trxas
Thanks for evrybody's input on this thread. As stated, i am in the very beginning stages of the Duramax. I will continue to read up on and do more research. First i am going to have to let my money stash grow some more before i make any changes, but changes will be coming over the next year. I just wasnt real sure where i needed to focus on at the beginning. Thanks a lot to everyone again.