what pins do I swap for af cam on lbz

THduramax

Will it ever end!
Aug 15, 2012
Flaherty, ky
esy4uqeq.jpg
everyone says swap a5 and b6 on the 24 pin harness.. the pic shoes I have a 3 row harness.. the pics they send me to show how to do it are 4 row..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xtremebikr04

Jan 17, 2011
Vermont
swap 2 and 5. Swap 7 and 6. Swap 8 and 3.

Only comes out to swapping like 3 wires. I just traced the wires back from the injectors. I forget what PIN numbers were.

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
swap 2 and 5. Swap 7 and 6. Swap 8 and 3.

Only comes out to swapping like 3 wires. I just traced the wires back from the injectors. I forget what PIN numbers were.
Do you mean swap 2 and 5 with each other and just the power wire or all the wires on each respective injector?

xtremebikr04

Jan 17, 2011
Vermont
Do you mean swap 2 and 5 with each other and just the power wire or all the wires on each respective injector?

Sorry should have made this more clear. Swap the wires for injector 2 with the wires for injector 5, wires for injector 7 with wires for injector 6, wires for injector 8 with wires injector 3. In each injector pair you swap you're really only swapping one wire because the other wire is paired together.

I just went back and found my notes.

Injector 2 is

purple wire C6 on the big connector
Green/black wire A4 on the big connector

Injector 5 is

purple wire C6 on the big connector
Black/white wire B7 on the big connector

Injector 7 is

Yellow wire C4 on the small connector
Red/Black wire B5 on the small connector

Injector 6 is

Yellow wire C4 on the small connector
Yellow/Black A5 on the small connector

Injector 8 is

Pink wire C7 on the big connector
Blue/White A5 on the big connector

Injector 3 is

Pink wire C7 on the big connector
Green/Black A4 on the big connector

Hope this helps.

THduramax

Will it ever end!
Aug 15, 2012
Flaherty, ky
we are trying to swap pins on my truck to run the af firing order... diagrams show the connection having 4 rows of pins.. mine only has 3 rows.. 06 lbz.. any idea which pins we swap to get this during order right.. here's my connection
una8y3eh.jpg

THduramax

Will it ever end!
Aug 15, 2012
Flaherty, ky
the way I was told is ya only gotta change a few pins to make it wurk.. the diagram we were sent had 4 rows of pins. mine has 3.. that's what I was confused about

xtremebikr04

Jan 17, 2011
Vermont
the way I was told is ya only gotta change a few pins to make it wurk.. the diagram we were sent had 4 rows of pins. mine has 3.. that's what I was confused about

You have to change two pins on the small bail connector which you have pictured. Then you need to change 4 pins on the large bail connector. If you look on the backside of the connector you will see labeling molding into it saying what pins are what. The link I posted also shows what pins are what. I'm not sure if it makes a difference but mine was a SoCal alt firing.

THduramax

Will it ever end!
Aug 15, 2012
Flaherty, ky
You have to change two pins on the small bail connector which you have pictured. Then you need to change 4 pins on the large bail connector. If you look on the backside of the connector you will see labeling molding into it saying what pins are what. The link I posted also shows what pins are what. I'm not sure if it makes a difference but mine was a SoCal alt firing.

yeah that's what mine is.. on the connector I have pictured we did swap two pins.. we had to cut them because one end was small and the other was big.. I can't remember which ones it was... but the thing that's got us thrower is in the diagram that guy sent the connector shows 4 rows of pins in the lbz... mine has 3 rows... so that threw us off

xtremebikr04

Jan 17, 2011
Vermont
yeah that's what mine is.. on the connector I have pictured we did swap two pins.. we had to cut them because one end was small and the other was big.. I can't remember which ones it was... but the thing that's got us thrower is in the diagram that guy sent the connector shows 4 rows of pins in the lbz... mine has 3 rows... so that threw us off

I didn't have to cut any of mine. The large bail connector has 4 rows.

THduramax

Will it ever end!
Aug 15, 2012
Flaherty, ky
yeah it has 38 something pins.. the diagram sent said like 24 pins... we sent this pic I posted and they said that lbz's are 4 row... F!