What Do Ya Think?

1FastMax

Cronic Smoker
Feb 27, 2007
You killer is your 60ft time. Reaction time doesn't effect your ET or 60ft, you could have sat there 10 seconds and your et would be the same as it would if you cut a perfect light. If you want to try and shave 10th off your time try shallow staging, where you barley trip the bulb you will get more rollout before tripping the beam and have a little better 60ft time and get you in the 12's..;)
Thanks for the tips guys, some things to keep in mind. I have the very same M&H's in the garage that Pat spoke of. They probably wont see the track for a while though. The beast is currently suffering from a nuked head gasket and will probably be down for a while, the next time that motor sees the track it will be in a linked, lowered, caged, single cab short box 99 silverado 1500:eek::cool:. Lots of work to do from here on out, probably be at least 9 months to a year before its done.

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
A buddy of mine was running his 4wd in 2wd today at the track. I think his best 60' was 2.0x with an ET of 13.77 at 101.3 mph. He was launching at 1500 RPM and not spinning at all.