What country would you move to?

OregonDMAX

NOT IN OREGON, NO DURAMAX
Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
i'd go to switerland... noone seams to **** with the swiss

X2 Switzerland has one of the richest economies right now, they have never been in a war (Europe neutral zone) and you almost have to own a gun to legally live there and there crime rate is under 1/10 of Americas crime rate. that's where i'm headed if things go south.

Veikra

Dec 19, 2011
Montreal, Canada
I'm in Canada. Dont expect canada to be a safe haven, it's just as corrupted. (privatised central bank, paid for politicians yada yada)

Im moving to Subtropical Australia. At less I won't freeze to death and actually more warm months than deadcold months for planting.

Evan@InglewoodTrans

yerp
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 5, 2010
Western MA
I'm going to stay where I am and go into the mountains and live in the woods. It will be tough not being able to be on the forum but I'll try and get by. I'll pick off people passing through and live off the land :D

Utahski

Oct 20, 2008
Northern Utah
i'd go to switerland... noone seams to **** with the swiss

Beautiful place, clean, great skiing. But there's more to it. Switzerland is one of the most regulated countries anywhere. You can't do anything without govt. permission. Modifyyour vehicle? Just to put different wheels/tires on your Audi or whatever, gotta apply to the govt....go through all kinds of red tape and get permission. A friend is Swiss. He lives here, loves it, would never live in Switzerland again.

DIESELMAFIAPER.LB7

<----new hotness
Jan 17, 2010
idaho
shop.dieselmafiaperformance.com
Subd i have been thinking of relocation as well, i like spain and if you live in america you probably already speak spanish

very different Spanish from what Mexicans speak least from what I gather. Id say Russia I drink vodka comrade....:spit:

Germany is very nice but like someone said it and france are being over run by muslims bad with the next decade they be muslims states same with spain and England there not as bad as Germany and France though

http://youtu.be/6-3X5hIFXYU

watch this the numbers seem legit as well bout the growth

Last edited:

Maricopaagent

Glamis Anyone?
Oct 10, 2011
Arizona
Pretty sad American's have to leave what was once the greatest place to live in the world..

Hopefully we can correct this situation..

Still not sure how ILLEGALS can get a permit to protest being ILLEGALLY here.. I would think that was Prime Time to round those MoFo's up.. But what do I know.. They were probably signing up to vote Libtard and enroll in Taxpayercare.

GMC_2002_Dmax

The Still Master
Australia had 4 out of the top 10 places to live worldwide and New Zealand had one.

Both just happened to be where EFI live's Ross and Paul live.

My son is trying to get a transfer back to Australia, if the House goes to the Dems in 2014 and we get Hillary in 2016 then its time to move and renounce.

The greatest country is the world is being destroyed from within by those who swore an oath to protect the people and uphold the Constitution.

SAD

malibu795

misspeelleerr
Apr 28, 2007
in the buckeye state
I'm going to stay where I am and go into the mountains and live in the woods. It will be tough not being able to be on the forum but I'll try and get by. I'll pick off people passing through and live off the land :D
i just drove through the catskills mt ranger thursday.. nice remote area.. :D
Beautiful place, clean, great skiing. But there's more to it. Switzerland is one of the most regulated countries anywhere. You can't do anything without govt. permission. Modifyyour vehicle? Just to put different wheels/tires on your Audi or whatever, gotta apply to the govt....go through all kinds of red tape and get permission. A friend is Swiss. He lives here, loves it, would never live in Switzerland again.

No place even compares to this country.

yeah most of Europe is like that.. with vehicle mods.. spain/france you can get fined for walking on the grass (kings property) i have been to 4 of the 7 continents int he 9 years i was active navy.. there are a few close countries trying to be like US of A but they are no where near as close..