What burns my ass up!

FrankenMax

Mar 30, 2011
Round mountain NV
I have buried to many of my friends over tragic stupid crap and it burns me up. I'm losing my mind tonight. A good buddy from my old job was killed today along with his whole family "3 kids him and girlfriend". All shot by what appears to be his girlfriend "They weren't married this was not his mistress". My stomic is in knots I went with Dan to help him pick out the only gun he owned and after he got it we shot together all the time it seemed. I know guns don't kill people but I'm not taking this well. It never fails any time near a holiday I lose someone it seams.
My friend Danny was shot and killed one July 2nd when we where kids. 99
Jordan died memorial day when he flipped his Cummins in 08.
Mandy and her two young kids hit by a drunk driver all killed the day after Mandy's sister was married "two weeks before thanksgiving" 08.

And don't get me started on the family Ive lost. This just sucks flat out sucks. Sorry to vent but I feel better now I don't take death well when its someone I knew.

battlegraduate09

Gearhead
Mar 18, 2010
I dont know you man, and im not gonna tell a 4 page essay on things iv been through too, but i will say that i know how your feeling. I have been in the "dark" places before. I dont know your religion, but i know mine. Ill keep you and the ones involved family in my prayers.

best of luck to you, im more active on other forums than here, but i know to some its just a forum, to some its a tight knit group that stick up for each other. if you need anything or whatever reason, dont hesitate to ask.

arneson

Aug 14, 2011
stoughton, wisconsin
Sorry for your loss man. Not easy to handle, and u need to vent, let that shit out. Holding all that in is not good for a persons health. Can't even imagine. And kids to. I have kids and never take stuff like that easy. I feel your pain, buried many of mine to.
Again, sorry for your loss, and keep your head up.

D-MAX Mafia

Hood down, smoke up!
Nov 4, 2009
Phoenix
Hey dude if you need to talk you know my number. Shit like this is just uncalled for, I'm sure whatever the problem was, it wasnt worth 5 lifes. Your my boy and I'm always here for you! I know your there for me too!

On the Droid X

FrankenMax

Mar 30, 2011
Round mountain NV
Josh Kat thank you If I'm ever in town I will sling the coldest beer in town I can find your way. "this could happen seriously job has me traveling"

Ben I didn't forget your number man Ive been running my back side off. ie Danielle gave birth I'll call you tomorrow and thank you bro.

Thank you all for the kind words folks.:hug:

D-MAX Mafia

Hood down, smoke up!
Nov 4, 2009
Phoenix
Josh Kat thank you If I'm ever in town I will sling the coldest beer in town I can find your way. "this could happen seriously job has me traveling"

Ben I didn't forget your number man Ive been running my back side off. ie Danielle gave birth I'll call you tomorrow and thank you bro.

Thank you all for the kind words folks.:hug:

Dude despite the bad shit... Congrats on the new Baby Boy! You named it Benjamin, right?! Lol! Call me tomorrow I'll be available all day!

On the Droid X

AIRBORNE

Nov 4, 2011
Morgantown, WV
That flat out sucks. Girl my wife grew up with was shot and killed in her front yard a couple of years ago by her estranged husband. He went after their child too. Managed to shoot her new boyfriend, but the kid came out unscathed. I don't know what the hell is wrong with people in the world. I hope you can find some peace during this trying time. I know it can't be easy to swallow losing a close friend under such ridiculous circumstances.

madmatt

Apr 12, 2009
"the mecca"
www.facebook.com
wow just saw that on the news,, sucks for you and sorry bro. I buried a long time family friend on sunday. got in the car with a drunk driver. He's gone now and his best friend is in jail for murder,,, ****ed up how the world turns sometime. :(

MWDHAND

May 10, 2008
Alberta, Canada
Horrible thing to happen before xmas. I just saw it on the news on yahoo (I work overseas). Sorry to hear stuff like this before a time that is supposed to be family time.:(

Schwinn68

little gearhead
Jan 9, 2008
Minooka IL
sorry about your loss bud. It's never a good time for this to happen but especially around christmastime.

On a happier note, congrats on the baby! It's the best and most life changing event to ever happen to you.

FrankenMax

Mar 30, 2011
Round mountain NV
I went to bed pretty upset last night. I wake up today with my boy in my arms life is good. Wife told me not to read the paper she said its not good and that its national news. So I jumped on here to see whats kicking and am pleasantly surprised. I was not expecting a large response let alone the type of response this story has gotten. I thank you all for the kind words I appreciate it.