Went to National Trails last night

ecc_33

Aug 10, 2006
Amanda, Ohio
Track SUCKED!!!!!!!! left lane only becuase of water pushing asphault up into bumps in the right lane. If that makes any sense. Well it was HOT!!! like 93 with lots of Humidity. bla bla bla.....
Now for the good news:D I ended up running 12.64 at 106.14mph:D truck is definatly making more power....I used the over drive lock out until about 3500rpms then clicked 5th gear....I was pretty consitant until the last past were it didnt want to shift into 5th gear:confused: I think that was becuase im not using a momentary switch for my OD lock out????? Well anyways Im not a drag racer and dont claim to be:angel: Even know it is LOTS of fun I was Just doing TNT. I wish i could "tune" it up more so the rail pressure could be higher in the lower r's but I think I will change the tranny shift points to 3500rpm's and race it like that at the Super Chevy show in 2 weeks:D

ecc_33

Aug 10, 2006
Amanda, Ohio
thanks. Nice avatar by the way.....I wish i could get this damn sled out of the hole!!! I could only manage a 1.82 sixty foot time. I really dont know what else to try to get it lower....Maybe the converter is just to tight???? Traction was only a problem once. I had low 1.7's with the stock charger.

bullfrogjohnson

Big Girl!
Nov 20, 2006
Locust, NC
Eric your 60ft times probably sucked due to the heat. Mine were just as bad with the same type conditions. I normally cut high 1.6's and I copuld barely get into the high 1.7 this past week. Its just too damn hot and humid.