Wagler Heads and Intakes

T800

Mar 13, 2015
Building a 3.0 pulling truck wanting to know the positives and negatives of Waglers equipment and if he stands behind what he sells

rgullett83

Oct 27, 2008
Illinois
Jeremy is a great guy to deal with. He is very knowledgeable, and easy to talk to. He will stand behind his products.

T800

Mar 13, 2015
Waglers Heads and Intake

Just wonder if heads would hold up to big horsepower

T800

Mar 13, 2015
Waglers Heads and Intakes

Have any of you guys had first hand experience with Waglers Heads in the pulling world

T800

Mar 13, 2015

I heard the heads were cracking has anyone had problems with this issue

DaveB

Sep 6, 2009
Northeast Indiana
We have at the shop and there is a new design to fix any issues. The great thing about Jeremy is he stood behind any issues. This was on a 3.0 puller.

rgullett83

Oct 27, 2008
Illinois
Yes there was some issues, but he took care of them and fixed the problem(2.6 puller). Its hard to find someone/business to stand behind things at the level these trucks are pushed at. Jeremy is a stand up guy/business man.

ikeG

Oughta Know Better
Apr 19, 2011
Western PA
www.facebook.com
They are using a new matertial and/or new casting process i have been told. There was a long period of time that they werent available the first of this year for that reason. I think they are back in stock now. Some of the cracking didnt even cause a problem but a lot of them did.

bigmax53

Jan 17, 2011
If you want to be competitive wagler heads are a must. New process on castings put 3000 psi on materialas its being cast. Jeremy is on the front edge of high horsepower engines. You don t get there without thinking outside the box. Sometimes it doesen t go as planned, but he has always helped and tries to make it right. Kuesliak runs his motor in cummins killer. One of the best running duramax in country. Nuff said.

T800

Mar 13, 2015

Was he fixing the problems at his cost or was he charging guys for the fix

Harbin_22

Dec 4, 2010
Southern Indiana
How much more horsepower will those heads give you

I'm not trying to be mean, but with questions like these, I'm not sure you have any business or any intention of running this serious of parts. "I'm building a 3.0 truck, how much HP these gonna give me" noone can answer that and if you are truly building a 3.0 truck, you should know that can't be answered.