Wagler cams

boominator

Jan 31, 2012
MI
We run his hot street cam in the 2.5 truck I think it's his stage 2 supposed to be like a 9100

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

ikeG

Oughta Know Better
Apr 19, 2011
Western PA
www.facebook.com
Our new motor has one ben. Called the 2.6 grind. Jeremy will tell you himself that he has comp grind his cams. Comes in the comp box even. So unlike other shops he isnt trying to pull the wool over our eyes and just rebranding/labeling. Can you believe it even comes with the cam card?! LOL Wagler has done all the r&d and testing for power on the different grinds and has comp grind them from their tool steel blanks. He even told me once that if you want a different grind just let him know they could get it done. This '2.6' grind is decently bigger than the 9100 were coming from in the specs.

x MadMAX DIESEL

<<<< No Horsepower
Dec 30, 2008
Lexington, Ky
Well I was just kinda wondering because I've been told I could get a call back 3 times on cam related stuff and never heard. Couldn't even get the call back for a set of gaskets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dozerdog74

Lost Cause
Sep 13, 2012
Montgomery, IN
Ben..I'm not making excuses for him but he is sooooooooo busy. Once u get ahold of him you will see he is a hell of a guy. He just damn busy with way to many irons in the fire. I just left his shop and they were still there playing catch up on a Sunday

x MadMAX DIESEL

<<<< No Horsepower
Dec 30, 2008
Lexington, Ky
Well I don't mean to sound like I was bitching lol I was just curious about them. I probably won't get a new one this year but just wondering about how they are doing and how different they are from my current

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dave c

Jul 7, 2013
Wagler is months behind, last I heard. So many relie on some of his parts, it's crazy. If you can't get ahold of wagler try Ngm.

DaveB

Sep 6, 2009
Northeast Indiana
Ben I know you called the shop about the gaskets because I talked to Austin about it and he was going to call back. Calling the shop and talking to Austin is the best and he can get you the answers you need. Jeremy does the best he can but has a lot going on for sure.

malibu795

misspeelleerr
Apr 28, 2007
in the buckeye state
I've thought about one that would operate better for what I do.. From inadvertent back to back application s the LBZ and LMM camshafts are different.

Just no point in calling a man when you're not buying in time soon:eek:

duramaxzak

Wanna be puller!
Nov 22, 2008
Minnesota
Ben, very sorry for the inconvenience. If you want to give me a call today I will make sure we get you taken care of. Thanks, Austin

Austin, You probably want to talk to one of the mods on here about becoming a supporting vendor here if you haven't yet!

Would love to see you guys on here supporting the best Duramax forum!:thumb: