visiting from Ford land

Power Smoker

bawsss
Mar 17, 2013
Golden, CO
Hey fella's

I just want to say hello, and occasionally bug a few of you Ford haters. Don't worry about me being an ignorant D-max hater, as I know what a good platform you guys are working with. If I pick on any of you, it's just to stir the pot.

The real reason I signed up here is because this site usually has more useful race/event info that applies to the general diesel community that I'd like better access to. Anyway, Thanks to all of you who contribute, making it better for a troll like me:thumb:

Power Smoker

bawsss
Mar 17, 2013
Golden, CO
Thanks for the warm welcome, guys. A 6.4 can, and has hit 1000+ on fuel, but not mine. There was a healthy dose of nitrous as it's a nearly smoke free 700 on fuel. I plan on getting it to the 850 range on fuel only within the next couple months, but this is my daily driver, with stock rods. I won't push this motor any harder than it has already seen. For those curious, turbos are stock frame 59/72 inducers, twin pumps, cam, 15% over stock nozzles, ceramic coated pistons, and a lot of other supporting mods. I must say I am envious of the cfm your duramax heads can flow. We have to work a lot harder to end up with less flow on our heads until the aftermarket offers more. My heads are stock though 'Cuz I'm cheap like that.