Video of the Freightrain

jimdmax

Feb 18, 2007
Garden Prairie IL.
What size tire jim? Might think about trying 33's and I think the fuel cleaning up was do to more load on the truck.It also is deceving(SP) becuase of it being dark out....That thing would be wicked with 4.10's Pretty solid hook for the first time out with a new truck just a diff charger.

Don't think i can sick 4th everytime so the 35'' work good for 3rd but we will see how that goes.

I think the freighttrain will kick some ass if it wants too from the way it looks.

02freighttrain

Team Salad Bartender
Aug 13, 2006
sootville, Fl
The internet Cowboy's have spoken. I watched the video. Not the way to drive a "larger" charger truck. He just missed it. I spoke to him tonight. He said he may have been pedaling the throttle at mid track. This was obvious to me. I could see the fuel going away. The RPM's were way off. Doug told me he shifted into 4th when it finally woke up. Not good. He should have let it scream it brains out a little before he bumped it up.

Nothing against the driver, it's a scary thing to hear a motor sound like it's gonna grenade any moment. The natural instinct is to shift it. Not the way to do it, in a pull.

Anyone who beat the truck should hang their trophy high.

I would.

When he learns how to drive it, Throphies might be a liitle far and few between.

I wouldn't give a shit, but this truck has what it takes to be competitive up there. We will see what play's out.