V2 wont load old tunes after update

LWATSON

future trans limpers
Jul 30, 2008
Scotland Neck NC
I got some new tunes a couple months ago and had to update my v2 software to version 8.2? to be able to load them. Now I cant load back the tunes I've had on my computer for years. How do I reverse this problem? Can I clear the new software out of my v2 and reload the old? I dont plan to use the new tunes anymore.

THEFERMANATOR

LEGALLY INSANE
Feb 16, 2009
ZEPHYRHILLS, FL
What file extension are they? Last year they went from .ctd files to .ctz files for the V8 and BBF flashing. Just open the old files in EFILIVE V7.5 tune tool and reseave them as .ctz files and they should work again.

LWATSON

future trans limpers
Jul 30, 2008
Scotland Neck NC
What file extension are they? Last year they went from .ctd files to .ctz files for the V8 and BBF flashing. Just open the old files in EFILIVE V7.5 tune tool and reseave them as .ctz files and they should work again.
Thanks buddy, I'll give it a go. Didnt know it would be that simple.

LWATSON

future trans limpers
Jul 30, 2008
Scotland Neck NC
One more thing, I'm sure converting the files will solve the tune loading issue but now I also cant log or scan with the new updates.

z79outlaw

Apr 20, 2007
Salem WI
If I recall correctly for whatever reason I dont understand cindy and ross have restricted the ability to go back and load older versions once its been upgraded.