ugh not a good day

02dirty

Jun 21, 2009
salt lake city utah
walked out of the house and found i have enemys i didint know i had ....every panel on my truck was keyed .......and my recon tail lights busted out .....yup im pretty depressed right now .its going in the shop thursday to get a new paint job and while its in there im changing the color from champaign to mettalic midnight blue ...lets hope it looks ok after..

Dirtymaxx03

Aug 4, 2009
damn man. you have pretty good self control because you are not expressing yourself in the same way i would. that sucks to hear

Sledhead

Mountain Pass Machine
Nov 29, 2008
BC
That is a coward act. If someone has something against you they should have the gonads to deal with you not a random chicken sh!t attack on your stuff.

1953drtelco

Feb 24, 2010
Riverside, CA
walked out of the house and found i have enemys i didint know i had ....every panel on my truck was keyed .......and my recon tail lights busted out .....yup im pretty depressed right now .its going in the shop thursday to get a new paint job and while its in there im changing the color from champaign to mettalic midnight blue ...lets hope it looks ok after..

Might want to invest in a few security cameras with a DVR....Chances are if the idiots did it once, they'll try for a second time...

Kspen90

<<<got turbos?
Jul 14, 2011
Burleson, Tx
Man that sucks so bad!!! I HATE VANDALS!!! My truck got keyed lightly a few months ago(luckily it buffed out with some compound) but the dumb ass got drunk at a local bar where some friends of mine hang out and went to bragging about it.....shortly after he had an accident, he fell face first in a parking lot and proceeded to bounce his own head off the ground multiple times. I hope you find out who did it and they have a similar accident.

PAT

EASY DAY
Aug 21, 2011
your back yard
Damn sorry to hear that. But atleast you get a color change out of it! Gotta look at the bright side of things bud. When you get a color change, isn't the inside of the engine bay and all the random places still the original color?

08txlmm

Mar 28, 2010
Lubbock
My truck had a rough summer. Three separate incidents across four months in two different towns.

I never did find out who did any of the three on mine. Hopefully you have better luck. There isn't a more chickensh** move in my opinion than things like this...good luck

duramaxdiesel

Dmax Nut
Oct 23, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Oh huh reading shit like this really gets my blood boiling! I know there is no sense in getting pissed but personally I'd go ape shit! Keep your ears open and eventually you'll hear something through the grapevine. Then like was said above, an "accident" could occur;) In any case, I hope that you get your truck back as good as new!:thumb:

Nick

coker6303

Keep Calm and Chive On!!
Aug 6, 2009
Houston, TX
02dirty, how old are you? Probably not a random act of violence...sounds more like you might have stuck your willy in crazy at some point and she's back!!!

Either way, sorry to hear. That is bad news bro! Hope insurance takes care of you.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk