UDP Cat filter adapters

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
then ban newly
It doesn't work that way. First of all, as far as I know, Newly hasn't ripped anyone off in a transaction on this forum. Secondly, I'm not sure he has ripped off anyone at all, period. So far it seems all we have are a couple of people who just signed up today I'm assuming at your request to throw stones at UDP.

I really don't like getting in the middle of stuff here.
:roflmao:

Since we're talking about ripping people off, what about those good used heads you sold? Then when the guys starts a thread about how he got ripped off, you comment (keeping it to yourself that you actually sold the heads) that he should be glad he got what he got.

1slowmax

The break is over
May 9, 2012
Sin City, NV
Maybe you should just go back to flipping burgers and serving fries at the local McDonalds and leave the diesel truck performance and repairs(which you probably can't do) to people that can instead of just being a parts changer like you may do well. Thank you. I'm all done here

Ahhhh that must have really hurt... i forgot i even told you that LMAO :spit:

Sensitive lil guy :roflmao:

Texas Chevy

Feb 14, 2011
Vista, Ca
So what's the difference between the filter head on the lml vs the lmm or lbz? Will the adapter fit the lml? Has anyone tried it?

On the argument topic it's funny new people showed up just for this lol.

1slowmax

The break is over
May 9, 2012
Sin City, NV
Quick ??? You say you use injectors from gm right??? Soo if you charge 200 core and the dealer only charges 100 where the 100 going?? Unless your just saying your using gm but your actually using industrial (which hold a $200 core...)

If your friend has a issue tell him to call and fight his own battles cause your losing.

Last edited:

rollingthecoal

Feb 4, 2013
Calll Henderson Chevy here in Las Vegas and ask them what there core fee is smart guy.

240 Gibson Rd Henderson, NV 89014
(702) 979-2038

You know. That is really funny you say that cause I really did just call. 100 core on duramax injectors. Maybe you should call...

rollingthecoal

Feb 4, 2013
truck runs 12.9s with stock turbo, stock injectors, NO lift Pump...

Perfect canidate for a game of duck duck goose.

Especially when another tuner says, I can get you more out of it...

haha.

IT was actually 12.75. and the tune was never touched after it was put in... which was in the middle of may...

rollingthecoal

Feb 4, 2013
What boxes did they come in?

What are you talking about??? i Called henderson chevy in las vegas. asked for parts and then asked the guy what the core charge were on duramax injectors. $100 per injector...your the one that told me to call them so you could prove a point that they were 200. come to find out they were on 100.

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
It doesn't work that way. First of all, as far as I know, Newly hasn't ripped anyone off in a transaction on this forum. Secondly, I'm not sure he has ripped off anyone at all, period. So far it seems all we have are a couple of people who just signed up today I'm assuming at your request to throw stones at UDP.

:roflmao:

Since we're talking about ripping people off, what about those good used heads you sold? Then when the guys starts a thread about how he got ripped off, you comment (keeping it to yourself that you actually sold the heads) that he should be glad he got what he got.

Who saId thAt about the heads Josh?

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
If your friend has a issue tell him to call and fight his own battles cause your losing.

You know. That is really funny you say that cause I really did just call. 100 core on duramax injectors. Maybe you should call...

:rofl:
You both are correct lol.
Let me clear this up...

Brandon Ordered Injectors back in 2011. Yes quite awhile ago.

We were using a company that sold us injectors (same ones avail at dealer/same ones i posted photo of box) with avrage pricing.
They had a $200 Core.(I can verify this and just in fact looked at an old invoice)

Early last year we switched to Henderson Chevrolet for almost ALL of our stock GM parts sales due to the pricing being a lot better. We got most parts from them but after sponsorship talk we also made an agreement on pricing if we primarly use them as much as possiablefor parts. And yes we get great pricing from those guys and great service on warranty.

The company we used before we went strictly Henderson Chevy charged us $200 each core, They also had their policy on what cores were refunded. They were a direct Bosch dealer/Installer. They would flow test injectors as well.

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Who saId thAt about the heads Josh?

I did some reading over on DF and found the thread.

Here's a snippet.

Sorry if i posted in the wrong spot. So i bought some used heads off of ebay a few weeks ago instead of refurb ones (1st mistake i know) because i was trying to save a little money. I bought them for around 700 shipped and was under the impression that they were going to be ready to bolt on as the description says, but got them here and sent them to a very reputable machine shop jsut to be sure and long story short they need
$500 of work just to get them in working order. 8 valve guides, 1 intake valve, new valve stem seals, and needed to be resurfaced. And this was the description:
"2 used lly cylinder heads no valve leakage valve guide and stem clearance is within spec and side play is all less than .002". Heads pressure tested and flat All ready to install. Head gaskets and bolts all gm grade c. Available for 250 extra. Add 750 for arp studs and grade c gaskets. This auction is for both heads. I will sell them individually"
Under the item condition it was listed as follows: Used: An item that has been used previously. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully operational and functions as intended. This item may be a floor model or store return that has been used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.
This is bullshit, Dont they have to compensate me legally? The machine shop said they were no where near working order, and the description says "All ready to install" and the condition is listed plain as day "The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully operational and functions as intended." Obviously false.

it sounds like you got a fair deal reman heads are about 1600 with core so you paid about 200 for the heads not including core and with 500 work they will be like new. so for 700 dollars instead of 1100 for advance exchange heads you get 2 new ones. sounds like the deal was good. plus a bird in hand is worth 2 in the bush what if you get welded remans and they crack or something. i think you should not dispute or make seller mad as he may have valued the item fairly. what work is being required?? If its valve guides i have seen 20k heads with loose guides nature of the bridge. but yeah while the machinist has them 500 to dress them up sounds like a deal!!!

So the guy who sold me the heads obviously, jkholder09, who has now commented on all my posts decided not to meet in the middle with me and at least pay half back by just not answering my messages for a week so i had no choice but to file a complaint. Well now all of the sudden 5 min after, he replies and continues to plead his case by claiming that i demanded that he pay for me a rental car (which i never asked for, thats ridiculous) and trys to make it sound as if i lied about how long my truck was in the shop for, which i didnt but i still havnt found out what significance that would have done me in the first place or why that even would matter to him. The funny thing is, the only communication we have done has been over ebay messaging so its all recorded and can be looked at by ebay, therefore can be proved i never asked for a rental car or any other accusations he can think up. What is really crazy is that he is has the balls to get on here and try to nonchalantly defend himself by commenting as if he is another thirid party person. Does he not think i can look at your location on ebay and your location on here, plus look at the obvious comments defending the ebay seller (aka jkholder09 on DF) and put two and two together. Again this just shows this guys intentions by the way he has decided to take action. I am going to choose not to communicate in any way on DF with him for now until this case is settled so i can have everything done by ebay and recorded by ebay. He just keeps saying well the price of reman heads is x amount and you got a good deal for what you bought. My point is, I dont care what he thinks a good deal is thats irrellevant. The fact of the matter is he chose to list the heads as used with minor cosmetic damage but IS FULLLY OPERATOINAL AND WORKS AS INTENDED! And also in the written description it was listed as READY TO INSTALL! Bottom line is one head had a bent valve intake, and the surfaces were so scratched up a gasket would have never sealed on it. 8 valve guides also needed replacing but according to him they were still in spec so that was something i did just because it was advised.

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
IT was actually 12.75. and the tune was never touched after it was put in... which was in the middle of may...

also at the time you were in the top 25 fastest legimitealy stock duramax, and currently still in top 50 with that time, and you didnt expect a failure??

You now saying I never advised you that you are on borrowed time and could have a failure soon??

You never told me you would just build it if it blows??

You never told me in emails with tune files oh well when I said this tune is hot and something has got to let go at anytime?

10-12 people were hanging out with us in that pit area (YES in MD when I flew out there) never heard me say, be careful man, your going to crack a piston??

You never posted on either of our facebook your times and saw my post that said "BOOM", along with your friends mentioning the same???

Wow, I must have made a lot of stuff up. Hell Wes (Whitetrash21) told you when he was in MD with me, and Im going to say 99% of this board/Forum agree Wes does no BS???
:thumb:

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
Shop rate is $89 an hour, if anyone in this thread wants me to keep going with responses between 8:30 AM and 6:00 PM Mon-Sat Pacific time, please call with your credit card, thanks! :roflmao:

If you want me to stop posting all together, Ill do half price :D