Two idiots hooking hitch to hitch

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
I would have lost my mind if I were the chevy dude. I really think I woulda went into reverse & commencedto ramming his truck til it wouldn't move. Then me or him woulda took an asswhippin. Ridiculous.

05chevy

Jun 10, 2010
The dodge guy went way over board. Ok so the chevy guy ran his mouth but taking the change of totaling one or more truck or some one getting seriously injured or killed is besides the point. Even if I was standing there and watch someone do that. I would have drilled the dodge guy in the mouth. Thats retarded

carter_44

May 11, 2010
AZ
I think its hilarious. If you are stupid enough to hook your truck to another truck and take the chance of losing then you deserve whatever happens next.

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
I agree with most who've already posted. Dodge guy took it too far. The "big mouth" Chevy kid would have been embarrassed with a quick 20 foot beat down. Nope guy had to sling him around to prove his point? Idiot. And I didn't see a Dmax badge on the white truck. Was prob a 6.0? Unfair from the start.

Just a couple of "coal rollers" out there makin us all look bad.

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
Yeah, i read that the dodge was a legit 600whp cummins, and the chevy guy was rockin a bone stock 6.0L LQ4

The guy in the chevy is a tool, chump got his butt handed to him and then some.
The dodge guy seemed to have a little experience too, he staged pretty good before he let off the brake, i dont think the chevy guy even used his throttle at all, it looked like as soon as the dodge started tuggin the chain taut, chevy guy knew he was in for it

The guy drivin the chevy was just dumb, and dodge guy proved his point obviously and proved he was an asshole too

Wow...
...just wow...
Glad no one got hurt, that parking lot looked pretty full
Guns??? Omg, that was a fist fight fer sure, anyone pulin a gun for that needs to have his butt completely pummeled into the ground
Seriously, if you pointed a loaded weapon at me like that? and didnt pull the trigger, i wouldn't kill ya but i bet you would wish i had
Is that guy seriously mental??? Cuz thats just insane

I mean, yeah your truck got drug around like a toy, and made you look like a serious fool, so you can look like a biger dip and get in a fight and maybe redeem you pathetic self, or you can pull the ultimo shameful act as a firearms owning person, and draw your weapon

WHAT A BUFFOON

Why does Darwinism take so long, why is it random and inefficient, how do people like this slip through?

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
You can bet after someone did that to my truck I would be coming out of my truck with a pistol. It wouldn't be in hand, but I'd be ready to draw it. The guy just put your life and others at risk.

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
Thats crazy !

I mean really ran his mouth or not that is taking it to far. Could have wrecked or really hurt someone BAD! That is a problem with some of the youth of today no common sense at all.

STUPID! They all need their asses kicked everyone of them.