Twins. The most intoxicating sound

llybyppe

May 11, 2009
So Jason (lbzrcks) and I are heading up to glamis and he pulls up next to me and the sound of his twin turbo Garrett's is a thing of beauty. They sound so sexy. My girlfriend tells me " baby, I love your truck but wow. That sound just turned me on! The sad part is I think I would leave her for the twins! Ha ha ha Jason would play with people while towing his 12,000 lbs toy hauler. It was awesome. He would pull up next to other fords towing as well and then just let the twins start to spool and walk away from them. It was not fun trying to keep up with him towing.

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
Time to step up my friend. Apparently the girlie is on board too which some guys would kill for. The estrogen holds a lot of guys back from the promised land....

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Lol i do the same thing with my buddies. When we went to moab, every hill id play with the guys up it. My dads buddy was ridin with me and couldnt believe the torque. When we got to flag, i went to pass a semi at a light and spun the tires on accident, he thought that was the coolest thing hed ever seen lol

llybyppe

May 11, 2009
Those are just lies that women tell you when you don't have a big turbo.. :D
Yeah. Screw a small single. Twins here I come. She is on board. Lets just see if my bank account is on board to. It is just unbelievable how powerful a set of twins is. I wouldn't turn on my radio again if I had a set. They are a symphony.

jdaniel

Jan 16, 2011
The other day there was a couple kids with cobras mouthing intell I cruised by and they all just staired thought a air plain was coming at them haha

xtremebikr04

Jan 17, 2011
Vermont
I know with my triples who needs a radio anymore...only thing that suffers if the fuel mileage..ok maybe the tires too but the smile they put on your face is well worth it:D