Twins, headers, up pipes, single, ect???

chevmike

WI Salad
Apr 29, 2007
Green Bay, WI
so in theory this reduces pressure and heat correct?

I have heard this theory before but no spoken to anyone who has tried it. What are the results?

EDP

<<<< Miss The Ol Girl
Last edited:

gmduramax

Shits broke
Jun 12, 2008
Nor cal
Might want to add the mods one at a time and test before proceeding to the next, you might actually save some money by stopping early :D I'd say do the twins first if the trans is already built.

I not im not sure if twins or a cheetah would be better? for what I want. But im thinking twins but I still want headers and up pipes

EDP

<<<< Miss The Ol Girl
It has been done. There was an lly with one on it over a year ago.

Actually theres 3 supercharged trucks out there right now one in Texas, 1 in Iowa and one in austrailia which is the LLY you are talking about but hes doing different things. Last I talked to him he was going 2 super chargers and one turbo. He just got it back together and up and running whould be hearing from him soon.

ChevMike,
Where not that far from ya if you are interested on doing a twin turbo setup let us know we would be happy to help you out. Feel free to give us a call

Last edited:

LarryJewell

Back with his honey :)
Jan 21, 2007
San Angelo
Actually theres 3 supercharged trucks out there right now one in Texas, 1 in Iowa and one in austrailia which is the LLY you are talking about but hes doing different things. Last I talked to him he was going 2 super chargers and one turbo. He just got it back together and up and running whould be hearing from him soon.

ChevMike,
Where not that far from ya if you are interested on doing a twin turbo setup let us know we would be happy to help you out. Feel free to give us a call

:secret:

chevmike

WI Salad
Apr 29, 2007
Green Bay, WI

ChevMike,

Are you working on a supercharger,turbo setup or do you know anyone that is. As far as I know only a few are doing this and one with a twin turbe and supercharger in plan stage.

EDP

<<<< Miss The Ol Girl
We have one on the road right now super charger/turbo compound setup with great results and one more soon to be on the road but not something your average joe is going to do. If you are looking for supercharger/turbo setup we can help you out. or if you are looking for a custom twin turbo setup either way let us know.

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
We have one on the road right now super charger/turbo compound setup with great results and one more soon to be on the road but not something your average joe is going to do. If you are looking for supercharger/turbo setup we can help you out. or if you are looking for a custom twin turbo setup either way let us know.

Will this be a reliable daily driver set-up? Or even suitable for the daily driver occasional sled puller/racer?