LML Tuning?

Harbin_22

Dec 4, 2010
Southern Indiana
My dealer put a waterpump on my LMM that was leaking and it had built trans 500+ tuning and everything else and they never said a word. Luck of the draw I guess

DIESELMAFIAPER.LB7

<----new hotness
Jan 17, 2010
idaho
shop.dieselmafiaperformance.com
No tuner? Just delete the sh#t, lift
pump and let her eat? Whats that last for, about 50 miles?

well duh on the tuner lol

I just hate to lose my warranty. I didnt need it with my LBZ but I may not be as lucky with the LML. I am pretty curious to hear it with a DTS down pipe and 4" straight pipe! We'll see?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

warranty loss isnt always true

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
I just don't see how they could relate a tuner to a leaking rear main seal. Or something like a mirror or a window motor

It will void the powertrain warranty, not the bumper to bumper. The tuner could allow higher RPM and/or create higher crank case pressures that could cause a rear main seal to leak (that may be something GM could say about why they wouldn't cover a rear main seal leaking).

Gp184

Coonass and proud!
Nov 24, 2011
Reserve, La.
Dan, y'all need to hurry up so we can see what this things gonna do, not much longer till I bite the bullet!!!!!!:thumb:

D-MAX Mafia

Hood down, smoke up!
Nov 4, 2009
Phoenix
Is anyone running the quadzilla yet

I got the update for it today so that it will load onto my truck. However, I have been sick as a dog and have not downloaded the update.

I guess I could get my ass off the couch and get it rollin. I will start a new thread about my findings.

Texas Chevy

Feb 14, 2011
Vista, Ca
I got the update for it today so that it will load onto my truck. However, I have been sick as a dog and have not downloaded the update.

I guess I could get my ass off the couch and get it rollin. I will start a new thread about my findings.

I hope you feel better. Lookin forward to hearing the results. I still am really happy with H&S but look forward to seeing the different programers

kowclub173

May 7, 2012
custom tune

assuming i was able to download the stock tune to my laptop... would efi live recognize the format? I know its illegal to alter the stock tune if its downloaded from GM but im just curious if it could even be loaded up into efi live or a similar program.

D-MAX Mafia

Hood down, smoke up!
Nov 4, 2009
Phoenix
assuming i was able to download the stock tune to my laptop... would efi live recognize the format? I know its illegal to alter the stock tune if its downloaded from GM but im just curious if it could even be loaded up into efi live or a similar program.

I have not seen the format used on the LML tuning but from what I have heard it is not likely.

kowclub173

May 7, 2012
Lmm swap

Since it seems tuning for the lml is far away. i wanted to know if you swapped lmm ecm fuel system and heads onto an lml, would everything still work properly? I assume the exhaust brake would be inoperative but would everything else work like factory?