Tune

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
I think your over thinking this. Get the tunes from whoever your wanting and roll with it. 99% chance you won't have any problems

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dmaxmaniac

2008 LMM lucifer
Sep 2, 2015
MichiGan
I think your over thinking this. Get the tunes from whoever your wanting and roll with it. 99% chance you won't have any problems

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your right lol I always over think shit. That's why my drag busa has had 5 motor setups in 2 years. :thumb:

THEFERMANATOR

LEGALLY INSANE
Feb 16, 2009
ZEPHYRHILLS, FL
Motor-Ops
AKA, DT north of the border. As to tuning off the VIN, most of us do it. I always ask for the VIN or there stock read when I build a tune for somebody anymore. LBZ's aren't so picky, but all the others are. The tricky ones are when you're adding in stuff it didn't come from the factory with, and have to build a custom OS to do it.

GMC_2002_Dmax

The Still Master
We have the ability to get any GM Stock tune for any 2001-2015 Duramax,

We can build a tune off a VIN# only, as we can easily obtain the 100% stock tune and convert it to DSP2 or DSP5 and load it into an Autocal.

If we can help you out let us know, we have plenty of inventory to ship out immediately.

Thanks

Darwin

Nov 12, 2015
I have a 2009 Cutaway van with duramax LMM. Which one is the best tuner for this kind of motor? I tried to buy EFI live and the salesperson told me that tuner was for pick up trucks only.:mad:

Darwin

Nov 12, 2015
I have a 2009 Cutaway van with duramax LMM. Which one is the best tuner for this kind of motor? I tried to buy EFI live and the salesperson told me that tuner was for pick up trucks only because the software for the cutaway van was different.:mad:

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
@Darwin
Find a different salesman...don't call a "diesel shop" call a legitimate tuner...who is the best??? Well, the "best" for you might not be the best for me...

There are many credible tuners out there, you gotta do your due diligence and figure out which one will suit your needs the best...sometimes its as simple.as who is closest, picks up the phone/returns a call first and sometimes it's simply.a matter of who makes you feel the most confident about what is being offered..

Dmaxmaniac

2008 LMM lucifer
Sep 2, 2015
MichiGan
Update on my thread I go tomorrow to have local dsp5 Kory Willis tunes installed. Recently did egr delete so had to get some kind of tunes for the deletes. Will let know how it goes found out truck only has optimal stock tune. So it's going to be crazy different.