TS Weather

GeorgiaDuramax

Enthusiast
May 5, 2010
Georgia
I'm still planning on going, but if the weather isn't promising then I am staying home to say good bye to my gf who is leaving for Kenya on Sunday.

battlegraduate09

Gearhead
Mar 18, 2010
Yea i checked the same thing. Idk, ill keep checking i guess. If it ends up im not going im going to big dipper and installing a lift. At least TRY to be productive on my days off:thumb:

wes06dmax

Feb 23, 2009
South Central Kentucky
Might be an ignorant statement, but from what I've seen (central Ky) the weather channel has been the most accurate. Least thats what I've noticed for the past few months

Hell it is easy to call the weather here for the last few months lol rain,rain,rain, strom thunderstorms, rain again, rain with wind, rain again, rain and then rain some more.

I am just going by from what they are saying bowling green is giving 40% both days and nashville is giving 50% friday and 40% sat so I am still not to worried about it i will post a pic of the radar thursday night and friday morning.

and if it does rain a little they will just rework the track some and then let the smoke roll it aint like we are gonna melt

wes06dmax

Feb 23, 2009
South Central Kentucky
All Local Weather Stations are showing just a small chance of rain there was a 30% chance here today and it hasnt rained a drop so I still think we are gonna be ok

picture.php

xcablb7

Feb 8, 2009
Fall River
I don't care what the forecast is I'm heading down, the other day it said rain all day and it turned out to be beautiful all day

tgreene

Aug 29, 2009
Bay City, Michigan
I keep looking and as of today the %'s have dropped and either way I plan on going. I had a riot last year and plan on doing it again this year, looking forward to meeting some people. I hope everyone has a safe trip there and I'll crack a cold one for anyone who isn't there yet.

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
When I raced in Bowling Green KY (not the jelly), it rained, dried, rained, dried, the whole time we were there, but we still raced. I think we drove over 5000 miles before we got back home.

If you haven't been to BG, be aware that's the Home of the Corvette, and the National Corvette Museum is there. It's the Mecca for the fiberglass crowd.

But from my reading about TS, I would think that if the liquor stores are open, nobody is going to miss the racing anyhow... :D

wes06dmax

Feb 23, 2009
South Central Kentucky
It light rained til about 11:30 and then they dryed the track everybody raced till 8:30 then it started raining again and they liked about 8 more races having it done which it should had already been done if them dang fords would have held together it takes a while to clean up oil and water all the way down the track and then 2nd race after that the canada ford blew a freeze plug causing him to smash the wall and that delayed it another hour but other then that it has been a wonderful day

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
If it's that 6.0 from Canada who has been at a lot of national events, he's a very cool dude. I forget his name at the moment, and I hope it wasn't him. He's a good driver, a good sportsman, and an asset to the diesel racing community.