Trying to buy a 6 speed lock up box!!!!!!!

juddski88

Freedom Diesel
Jul 1, 2008
Chesterfield, Mass.
believe me, I know how much of a pain it is when you want a part so bad tomorrow that it is all you can think about and you'll do whatever it takes to get it, but Ben's controller is worth the wait. I'm not the most patient guy either, but just bear with it.

blackdirtymax

Apr 15, 2010
augusta, ga
believe me, I know how much of a pain it is when you want a part so bad tomorrow that it is all you can think about and you'll do whatever it takes to get it, but Ben's controller is worth the wait. I'm not the most patient guy either, but just bear with it.

I would have to agree with tim , the damn box just freaking works period !!! Just be patient , I had to do the same thing

Built motor , duel fuelers , 60's overs , gtx4202r

Js95gt

Dec 4, 2010
Walker, LA
I has heard the 6 speed copilots didn't work. That's why I haven't got one yet.
Hopefully he will get back to me soon.....

bcdeutsch731

Nov 4, 2010
Illinois
I'm having the same problem, I have sent him PM's with question about his box because I want to buy one but he has never got back to me.

xtremebikr04

Jan 17, 2011
Vermont
Im in sorta the same boat here, payed for mine on october 10th and ive been waiting for it to ship since then. He told me on oct 26th he found a couple bugs in the box and wanted to clear that up before he shipped it out. So right now im just waiting patiently:spit:

Slammed2007Lbz

Super Spicy Tunaz
Feb 1, 2009
NE Ohio
Everyone says its well worth the wait but since october 10th:rolleyes: thats a little much. But its better him fixing the issues first than sending you something defective!

blackdirtymax

Apr 15, 2010
augusta, ga
I had to send mine back to him because of those issues he is speaking of . He got them
All resolved , and haven't had any issues since. I was told he is a little overwhelmed at how many people want them and can't make fast enough.

Built motor , duel fuelers , 60's overs , gtx4202r

coker6303

Keep Calm and Chive On!!
Aug 6, 2009
Houston, TX
I'm still wanting one too, no luck yet

---------------------------------
08 LMM Chevy CCSB
Relentless Diesel trans
JoshH EfiLive tuning
554hp 1014ft-lbs 7/30/11

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
Hi guys, I am really sorry, I have literally been swamped with work up to my ears. I dont like taking orders until I actually have the modules ready to ship out, because I dont like taking people's money and THEN saying "sorry I dont have any, you will have to wait".

I was up until 3:00am last night (yeah, on a friday night I was hunched over my electronics bench and soldering iron. :rolleyes: ) putting more together. I hand-assemble every single one of my various modules that I sell myself...because I dont trust anyone else (or mfg) to assemble them for me, properly. I am also busy working on a lot of other cool new things for these trucks that I think you guys will like. :thumb:

I am also almost ready to put up my new website that has online ordering, because Ill be perfectly honest, Im a little too disorganized to deal with the various orders flying via PM/email/etc...I need to get everything funneled into one order system! :eek:

And finally, im moving into a much bigger new shop, so that is also taking up much of my time.

I hope to have more together VERY soon, and then I will get to filling everyones order, especially with christmas coming. :thumb:

I apologize again, and thanks for everyone's patience....I promise im not ignoring people on purpose!! :eek::

Ben

xtremebikr04

Jan 17, 2011
Vermont
Hi guys, I am really sorry, I have literally been swamped with work up to my ears. I dont like taking orders until I actually have the modules ready to ship out, because I dont like taking people's money and THEN saying "sorry I dont have any, you will have to wait".

I was up until 3:00am last night (yeah, on a friday night I was hunched over my electronics bench and soldering iron. :rolleyes: ) putting more together. I hand-assemble every single one of my various modules that I sell myself...because I dont trust anyone else (or mfg) to assemble them for me, properly. I am also busy working on a lot of other cool new things for these trucks that I think you guys will like. :thumb:

I am also almost ready to put up my new website that has online ordering, because Ill be perfectly honest, Im a little too disorganized to deal with the various orders flying via PM/email/etc...I need to get everything funneled into one order system! :eek:

And finally, im moving into a much bigger new shop, so that is also taking up much of my time.

I hope to have more together VERY soon, and then I will get to filling everyones order, especially with christmas coming. :thumb:

I apologize again, and thanks for everyone's patience....I promise im not ignoring people on purpose!! :eek::

Ben

Cant wait to see all the new stuff you have been working on!!:thumb: