TruckFest 2010!!!!!!!!

fastco5

Apr 13, 2009
truck pulls in imho where a joke. Some of those ATS stickered up trucks should have never been that close to those schied built trucks. i am sorry but somebody needs to post up some video of the sled pulls. You could hear the sled when the bags dropped out and that noise was different from truck to truck. If a truck in the midwest starts bouncing at the 200' mark they are usually done withing 20-30 ft. Not going all the way out past the 300' mark.....??????.....

You have got to be kidding, how is anyone going to change the sled from pull to pull with 2500 people watching? Once the sled is set up the only the the sled driver can control is the brakes, and the brake lights are extremely bright on the front and rear of the sled. So the Hazmax beat Broady (Old Scheid truck) It is the 1st time this year. In my opinion I think the Duramax always does better on a longer track like Adams County.

fastco5

Apr 13, 2009
So because Hazmax won for a first your whining about it?

I do agree though, that since it was a ATS event hazmax shouldnt have competed

How can you agree that ATS trucks can't pull in the NSPA??? It was not an ATS event, it was Adams County Fair and NSPA's event.

i_keyser

DD n00b
Jun 4, 2010
Denver
What I hate is when the guy taking the video doesn't continue and zoom in on the score board. Looked like a good run but how the hell would you ever know?

that was my video. sorry about the crappy quality. it was on my phone and it doesnt zoom.

duramini2001

On a Time Out
Sep 30, 2006
Highland, Ut
truck pulls in imho where a joke. Some of those ATS stickered up trucks should have never been that close to those schied built trucks. i am sorry but somebody needs to post up some video of the sled pulls. You could hear the sled when the bags dropped out and that noise was different from truck to truck. If a truck in the midwest starts bouncing at the 200' mark they are usually done withing 20-30 ft. Not going all the way out past the 300' mark.....??????.....

stick to posting, sounds like thats all you know how to do, its whining people like you that drag this sport down, bla bla bla this, the sled changed that, SHUT UP!!!!

Last edited:

duramini2001

On a Time Out
Sep 30, 2006
Highland, Ut
Great Post :thumb: I must have missed something..... Cant recall a win by far on any one truck there in any class.

so for you to be happy, there has to be a truck that just destroyes everyone, is that your idea of good competition???? I have a small question where was your sh!t box durning the event???

Last edited:

Lb7KID

ZoomZoom
Jan 24, 2010
parker,colo
:happy:

really wish we could all just get along an talk truck!!!:hug: glad some one in here stick up for the other guys posting nice thing and trying to be helpfull:hug:

murdered out

RELENTLESS
Aug 28, 2009
d town
stick to posting, sounds like thats all you know how to do, its whining people like you that drag this sport down, bla bla bla this, the sled changed that, SHUT UP!!!!

Nicely worded bro lol! I'll post some good videos my wife took tomarrow of you and me garret and zack:)

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
that was my video. sorry about the crappy quality. it was on my phone and it doesnt zoom.

Sorry man, didn't realize it was your phone, great video for a phone. I alway like to hear or see the times and mph at the end so not getting on your case just a general comment. As for Dmitri, Shit is one of his very favorite words, that why he is fondly referred to as Shit stick by many.:poke:

Jun 22, 2008
Nebraska
That white ATS {Todds} truck bounces regularly. I watched him do the same thing in Erie but much harder. He and I talked afterwards and we kinda agreed his lift is causing the bouncing
I'd like to see some videos,especially if someone got some of my 2 hooks.

What did Hazmax break/blow up at the end of his pass??

Last edited:

EDP

<<<< Miss The Ol Girl

Its not that I was hoping for different trucks.

You have got to be kidding, how is anyone going to change the sled from pull to pull with 2500 people watching? Once the sled is set up the only the the sled driver can control is the brakes, and the brake lights are extremely bright on the front and rear of the sled. So the Hazmax beat Broady (Old Scheid truck) It is the 1st time this year. In my opinion I think the Duramax always does better on a longer track like Adams County.

I have been around pulling for a long time and I take it you have never been in a sled before. There is over rides and speed controls in the cab of a sled like that. Just b/c there is no brake lights on does not mean something else is changed.

:rofl: Wow pretty impressive post. About as impressive as a 1500 hp truck making a 10.80 pass

so for you to be happy, there has to be a truck that just destroyes everyone, is that your idea of good competition???? I have a small question where was your sh!t box durning the event???
You guys amaze me!!!!!If you go back and actually read what was originally posted I never stated I wanted to see some one come out and dominate. Not quite sure where you guys think I am whining about anything....???? Simply stated that certain trucks should have never been that close to other trucks. There was some ATS trucks that ran pretty good but at the same time there was some ATS trucks that where not much past stock setups right in the mix????? In both classes.....

Next time your at event and need help or want us to take a look at your block leaking coolant on the ground dont bother coming to us. (DP challenge ring a bell?) You must be interested in something we have b/c you always find away to come up talk to us, act all cool in your sweet designer jeans, and all done up like your ready for a GQ magazine photo shoot and ask about some of our products.
As for the shit box comment you better get to practicing your sled pullin skills before you attempt it b/c if there anything like your drag skills your going to need more then what you got to compete with our shit boxes over here.

That white ATS {Todds} truck bounces regularly. I watched him do the same thing in Erie but much harder. He and I talked afterwards and we kinda agreed his lift is causing the bouncing
I'd like to see some videos,especially if someone got some of my 2 hooks.

What did Hazmax break/blow up at the end of his pass??

This whole thing can be proven if somebody will post up video of the pulls. I will break it down frame by frame.

I guess only people from the west can have opinions on this forum and not get beat down. Now I recall why we did not renew or Vendor status.

duramini2001

On a Time Out
Sep 30, 2006
Highland, Ut
chad
I got your your pm in my box, funny you should say to quote " do you have any idea who you are trying to rip" like your some amazing star that walks on water, i know who you are, im not impressed with the fact that someone of your statue, would get on line and try to discredit an event like you did!!! You lost all respect for me.!?? Well i as well lost my respect for you, so were even! Try and be more of the diesel community representitive that you try and show off to be, that stands behind empire diesel and there statue, and less of trying to discredit others events, and the good things the competitors involved accomplish, or why do we even compete and strive to go forward when people like you bring it down:thumb::thumb:

Diesel power challenge

Funny thing is i never had one leak during that hole event, now i did lose a water pump, and i sure as hell didnt need or ask your opinion on fixing it!!!! Cole and his brother with the first jen dodge, tim, and chris, were the only people involved with my truck during that week!!! So as far needing your help, ive made it this far with out you, and i plan to keep striving forward without you. thank you tho:thumb:

Jeans

Im sorry i wear nicer clothes than you do, I dont plan to get ready for anything, i just like to look good, but hey, if you want to check me out when i come back east to compete more power to you, its alittle weird, but its your game:thumb:

1500 horse @ 10.8

So i know you never read any of the posts in the past threads, or you would know that, thats my dyno power only!! I run about 1200 down the track and have ran 10.7 @ 139, i have had some problems hooking up, but of coarse you know that right??? you also know what it takes to hook that kind of power to the ground in a crew cab, cause you have one at that level as well right???? thought so:thumb: Again thank you tho its been a pleasent experience talking with you:thumb:

Shit box

Dont worry about me, more worry about competing against me when i come back east, will let the trucks do the talking, i dont discredit events like you do, i said what i said in my last post to you and there's no going back, so ill do what i do and let my truck talk, i hope you can do the same:thumb:

EDP

<<<< Miss The Ol Girl
chad
I got your your pm in my box, funny you should say to quote " do you have any idea who you are trying to rip" like your some amazing star that walks on water,Sorry but not the case their will always be somebody thats faster or better and never do I think we are the best. Simple gesture that you may have not known screen names to faces, by that statement that you seem to act completely different face to face when talking with Buddy, Me or any of the guys that work for us. i know who you are, im not impressed with the fact that someone of your statue, would get on line and try to discredit an event like you did!!! First off I thought NSPA was in charge of the pull??? All we need is some simple video to prove the facts that I stated. Its called standing up for our customers in obvious sandbaged situations and I am not the only shop that thinks this, I am just the only shop that made it public. I had three calls from other shops on monday after the event asking the same thing and asking if what they saw was for real You lost all respect for me.!?? Well i as well lost my respect for you, so were even! Try and be more of the diesel community representitive that you try and show off to be, that stands behind empire diesel and there statue, and less of trying to discredit others events, and the good things the competitors involved accomplish, Funny that you say that when I had a guy come up to me at the event in complete awwwh on how the heck did he get so close to those trucks that are 1000 plus hp when he was a mere 650-700 or why do we even compete and strive to go forward when people like you bring it down:thumb::thumb: yep exactly..... I strive to bring events down thats why I pay big dollars to support these events for display booths and advertisements. If I pay to support an event I expect to have an equal playing field for all. Million dollar operations to the weekend warrior

Diesel power challenge

Funny thing is i never had one leak during that hole event, now i did lose a water pump, and i sure as hell didnt need or ask your opinion on fixing it!!!!Really????? Is that why you came running up asking Buddy what he thought it was and where he thought it was coming from.... He looked at it for you told you it was the water pump and you where relieved thats all it was Cole and his brother with the first jen dodge, tim, and chris, were the only people involved with my truck during that week!!! So as far needing your help, ive made it this far with out you, and i plan to keep striving forward without you. thank you tho:thumb:

Jeans

Im sorry i wear nicer clothes than you do, I dont plan to get ready for anything, i just like to look good, but hey, if you want to check me out when i come back east to compete more power to you Bring it to scheids you may just do half good its only a 1/8th mile, its alittle weird, but its your game:thumb:

Sorry dude I dont have a trust fund and have to stick to the simple levi's

1500 horse @ 10.8

So i know you never read any of the posts in the past threads, or you would know that, thats my dyno power only!! I run about 1200 down the track and have ran 10.7 @ 139, i have had some problems hooking up, but of coarse you know that right??? you also know what it takes to hook that kind of power to the ground in a crew cab, cause you have one at that level as well right????Yeah and its for Sale if you decide to go fast rather then hang out at the dyno thought so:thumb: Again thank you tho its been a pleasent experience talking with you:thumb:

Shit box

Dont worry about me, more worry about competing against me when i come back east,You dont have to worry about us kickin ur asz with our truck cuz its built for sled pulling only will let the trucks do the talking, i dont discredit events like you do, i said what i said in my last post to you and there's no going back, so ill do what i do and let my truck talk, i hope you can do the same:thumb:

Exact point I never once talked trash on your truck or you until you crossed that line. I have always let our trucks speak for themselves just like they have in the past.

Reading back through ur posts it seems if anybody thinks they walk on water it would be YOU especially after DP. Sort of like Friday night after the dyno pulls on Dunbars Dyno and Brian Jelich was proud of his 900 number with a 7.3 Powerstroke and you came up and asked" if they were paying money for the highest dyno number" and it they were you stated quote "if there paying money Ill go over and clean up and take the show"

Pretty Bold.

duramini2001

On a Time Out
Sep 30, 2006
Highland, Ut
chad

First of all i never said i was going to clean up the money and the show, dont put words im my mouth!! I asked if there was a pay out cause i was really poor that hole trip and if there was a pay out i wanted to try for it.:thumb: I took nothing away from brian that kid is a stud.

second

Your guys didnt tell me sh!t about my truck, if your reffering to the two on the golf cart that were 10 feet away that came and talked to me, not the other way around, they didnt have a clue what was going on, AND AGAIN AND FOR THE LAST TIME THERE WAS NO LEAK!!!!! so its funny you just keep trying to pull some credit when you just sound dumb, so when you refer to me asking your guys " where it was coming from" if there was nothing leaking, which there was not what would i have been asking about, you seem to know everything about what happened so tell me " buddy" but again thank you. i didnt realize what was wrong till i drove about 5 miles away from the track and pulled into a guys driveway and shot all the coolent hoses with a heat gun and realized that the upper hose was 189 degrees and the lower was 90, there for there was no flow:thumb: Your guys were no where around when that happened, but thanks for yet again talking out your a**

Third

So you talk about 1000 horse power trucks, against 600 or 700 horse power trucks that were doing just as good right?? Its not all about power, set up can take you along ways but you know that right, thats why your trucks for sale:thumb: Remember i run a 10.8 with 1500 horse:rofl:, its not all about power, maybe those trucks were set up a tad better then the ones you helped liked your guys helped me:thumb::thumb:

Last edited:

duramini2001

On a Time Out
Sep 30, 2006
Highland, Ut
chad

I dont have a trust fund either, i make my way every step and if you actually new me instead of just talking out your a** you would know that, but you dont, just like you dont know what, why or what happened with the sled or the trucks that competed:thumb: I got a really good idea tho, how about you set up your own event, then you can call all the bs you want when it does not go your way:thumb: You pay big dollars for YOUR OWN advertisement and booths.:thumb:

Last edited:

EDP

<<<< Miss The Ol Girl
chad

First of all i never said i was going to clean up the money and the show, dont put words im my mouth!! I asked if there was a pay out cause i was really poor that hole trip and if there was a pay out i wanted to try for it.:thumb: I took nothing away from brian that kid is a stud.

second

Your guys didnt tell me sh!t about my truck, if your reffering to the two on the golf cart that were 10 feet away that came and talked to me, not the other way around, they didnt have a clue what was going on, AND AGAIN AND FOR THE LAST TIME THERE WAS NO LEAK!!!!! so its funny you just keep trying to pull some credit when you just sound dumb, so when you refer to me asking your guys " where it was coming from" if there was nothing leaking, which there was not what would i have been asking about, you seem to know everything about what happened so tell me " buddy" but again thank you. i didnt realize what was wrong till i drove about 5 miles away from the track and pulled into a guys driveway and shot all the coolent hoses with a heat gun and realized that the upper hose was 189 degrees and the lower was 90, there for there was no flow:thumb: Your guys were no where around when that happened, but thanks for yet again talking out your a**

Third

So you talk about 1000 horse power trucks, against 600 or 700 horse power trucks that were doing just as good right?? Its not all about power, set up can take you along ways but you know that right, thats why your trucks for sale:thumb: Remember i run a 10.8 with 1500 horse:rofl:, its not all about power, maybe those trucks were set up a tad better then the ones you helped liked your guys helped me:thumb::thumb:

Sorry but Im laughing to hard to respond to the first two:rofl:

You really do struggle trying to comprehend. Yeah not always does the highest hp truck win and yes it does come down to setup, but if you go back through you will notice how I pointed out how does a truck with 500-600 hp bounce all the way down the track compete with a 1200hp truck that hooked up and went down the track smooth as can be? Actually my truck is for sale for many different reason non of them are b/c traction issues or lack of HP issues. I dont have a trust fund to be able to afford two trucks. I would rather sled pull then drag race.

Enjoy Im out, by the way well be at scheids next weekend if ya wanna run your truck rather then your mouth:thumb: