TruckFest 2010!!!!!!!!

Bryce418

Still slow
Oct 5, 2009
Any news on how truck fest went?

Most of the eliminations were rained out. the semis and having two morons roll tires 330 ft killed a bunch of time. Would have been really slick to start elimination rounds before 4:00

Last edited:

Bryce418

Still slow
Oct 5, 2009
It was canceled. John and Seth were there with the smitty truck, they put together a 10.5 index class for them and Dimitri. One of the big bummers for me was dirtymax broke before it got a pass in.

Last edited:

Heavyfuel

Dec 29, 2009
Windsor, CO
we all had a good time, i was hoping to break into the thirteens but couldnt manage to shave off that .10 of a second before it started raining.
everyone that didnt get to run in eliminations got a 15 dollar voucher.

Bryce418

Still slow
Oct 5, 2009
despite the rain out I can't complain, my first ever pass was a 13.60 at 100.24 with a .070 rt. backed that up with a 13.54. :thumb:

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
What I hate is when the guy taking the video doesn't continue and zoom in on the score board. Looked like a good run but how the hell would you ever know?

Bryce418

Still slow
Oct 5, 2009
I really didn't care much for his lack of staging skills either. I was up on the converter that long. After all that he pulled a killer 4.4 60ft.

Bryce418

Still slow
Oct 5, 2009
It was a 24 valve. Hadn't a clue how to stage and was attempting to launch in 2wd. You can see some white smoke waft into frame, that was his right rear tire spinning while he was staging. :eek::spit:

Last edited:

EDP

<<<< Miss The Ol Girl
truck pulls in imho where a joke. Some of those ATS stickered up trucks should have never been that close to those schied built trucks. i am sorry but somebody needs to post up some video of the sled pulls. You could hear the sled when the bags dropped out and that noise was different from truck to truck. If a truck in the midwest starts bouncing at the 200' mark they are usually done withing 20-30 ft. Not going all the way out past the 300' mark.....??????.....

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
So because Hazmax won for a first your whining about it?

I do agree though, that since it was a ATS event hazmax shouldnt have competed

EDP

<<<< Miss The Ol Girl
i was there there wernt very many fast fast trucks dimmtri was there i seen him run once it was a 10.... something the bored cleard really fast. friday night pulls went well the ats trucks won by far in one of the class there was a really neet elcomeno with a 12 valve in it running high 12s out there today sorry guys thats all i got

So because Hazmax won for a first your whining about it?

I do agree though, that since it was a ATS event hazmax shouldnt have competed

Great Post :thumb: I must have missed something..... Cant recall a win by far on any one truck there in any class.

Smokin LB7

Jul 25, 2008
truck pulls in imho where a joke. Some of those ATS stickered up trucks should have never been that close to those schied built trucks. i am sorry but somebody needs to post up some video of the sled pulls. You could hear the sled when the bags dropped out and that noise was different from truck to truck. If a truck in the midwest starts bouncing at the 200' mark they are usually done withing 20-30 ft. Not going all the way out past the 300' mark.....??????.....

Which trucks did you want to see?

http://www.nspapulling.com/Photo_Gallery/Media/vids.asp

Last edited: