Torque converters? What to use. Going to have Teddy Christopher from M&T Enterprises

rickaveryjr

Nov 29, 2012
CT
If you know about Teddy, then you probably also know people such as Dan Forgione, Spencer DAgostino, and Kevin Bass...just to name a few of my customers in your area. Teddy knows absolutely nothing about building an Allison 1000 for performance purposes. He may know the 545s really well, but that's about it. Nothing that he has built behind a tuned Duramax has lived more than a few months.

You know them? I feel bad for you.:roflmao:

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
Haha, I moved back from Jackson Hole a little while back, Im back on the east coast now in Boston.

I dont really do any mechanical work on the trucks anymore. The electronics/software/tuning side of my business takes up all of my time and I dont have any left to do wrenching. Wayyy less overhead, and much easier on my back and knuckles. :)

As I said in the email I sent to the original poster...make the drive to Evan. He'll get you all setup better than anyone else around. :thumb:

Ben

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
Good to know. What made you come back?

Your not rooting Boston teams now are you!?!?!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
Good to know. What made you come back?

Your not rooting Boston teams now are you!?!?! ��

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

A bunch of my close friends in Jackson Hole were moving back east, and my girlfriend got a job back here. Its not bad as far as cities go (screw new york city, Id never live there), but my heart is still in Jackson Hole though...its "never never land" out there...skiing, beautiful scenery, trucks everywhere, tons of outdoor activities, and most of all, college life/fun, without the school work. :D

I could care less about sports. Im a big skier, but thats it.

I still have my Wyoming plates on my truck though...its actually kind of hilarious, roaring around the city in a 'big' loud crew cab short bed with wyoming plates. :rofl: