To everyone who has current open orders with me

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
I apologize to everyone who has been trying to contact me the past 2 weeks!! :eek:

There were several orders that I left out for the UPS guy to pick up (didnt have time to drop them off at the UPS store before I left) right before I left for the DPC, but apparently they didnt get picked up, making those orders over a week later than they should have been. :mad:

I was out at the Diesel Power Challenge in colorado, and before that, it was a mad dash to get things ready for the Diesel Power Challenge trip. I just got back yesterday, and when I came back yesterday, I received a bunch of orders that people have placed over the past week. I am working on those right now...however last night, as Im going through all of the new recent orders and printing out invoices/shipping labels, windows says I have 52 new updates and need to shutdown/restart. Sure, ok. Updates install, computer turns off, and I push the power button to turn it back on and...nothing! No fans, no POST, nothing.

Motherboard is dead; its over 6 years old so I guess it doesnt owe me anything. Luckily, its not like I lost anything (my hard drives are fine), Im just without my main computer for a couple days while I wait for a new motherboard, processor, and ram from Newegg...I guess its good timing though because apparently Intel JUST released a brand new processor architecture 2 weeks ago? "Ivy-Bridge" or some crap. I dunno, I stopped being all into computers ever since I started with duramax's, but if it just came out 2 weeks ago, then I guess it will be top of the line for at least a little while!!

Anyway, long story short, my invoicing software and PCB schematic designs/files are temporarily inaccessible for 2-3 days, until I can get my computer running again. There will be a short temporary backorder on things until then. I fully apologize for any delays between me being out at the Diesel Power Challenge, and now additional delays for my PC dying! :mad:

Ben

bcdeutsch731

Nov 4, 2010
Illinois
Hey Ben, was mine one of the controllers that didn't get shipped out because ups didn't pick it up or does mine still need to be built?
Thanks
Brett

kws808

Diesel Freak
Aug 16, 2006
Big Island,Hawaii
Does anyone know how to get in touch Ben.I have been leaving messages on his cell and emailing him for the past three months with no response.

tank21pa

Dec 14, 2009
I am having the same problem as the guy above. I ordered a tap shifter for a 2004.5 back on April 24. I have pmed him and asked for a update on. Still no word or even a return pm with an ans.

Thanks Matt

cuminstrkmydmax

Sep 10, 2008
North East MD
I also am awaiting an order- one that i order a month ago, and then told was told was going to ship out the beginning of last week by ben. Now he isnt returning pms or emails-

-Steven

cuminstrkmydmax

Sep 10, 2008
North East MD
Thank you Ben for taking care of my order- it just arrived next day air here. I appreciate it.

But next time- communication is key to happy customers:thumb:

-Steven

S Phinney

Aug 15, 2008
Quncy, Fl
I have been going through this with other vendors on this forum but not Ben because I don't have any orders with him yet. This is probably one of the single biggest problems with businesses selling diesel products. I sure wish some of these guys would get there stuff in order or just simply go out of business.

bcdeutsch731

Nov 4, 2010
Illinois
Hey Ben, I need you to call me, Indy is in about a week and this box does not work. All I need is for you to call me so we can go over this wiring diagram so I can figure out what I need to do too get this thing to work. I hooked everything up the way it says and checked it about ten times but the trans will not go into reverse. It goes into drive for about 20sec then trans goes into limp mode. I checked codes and I'm getting a P0743. I put everything back to stock and the trans works fine. Now I have a $550 paper weight that I can't get any customer service help with. Please call me so we can talk this over. 630-293-2900
Thanks
Brett

05_LLY

Out-A-Time
Aug 7, 2006
Norvelt, PA
Piss's me off as i refered this guy to ben, that was gonna buy a flece tap shifter, i told him not to, but if he had he would have atleast gotten it buy now, installed it, it wouldnt have worked , flece woulda answerd the phone and at least told him it was installed wrong and dosent give a rats ass!