thead #2 dmitri hits 1709

Stingpuller

The Pusher Man
Jan 11, 2007
central Ohio
Duramini2001 and airbags

MiniME keeps brining up the airbags and I finally figured out how he got the fuel mileage he got. It was not from nitrous like he tryed to tell everyone.It's not a fuel and can't add to the mileage. If everyone looks at the pictures(which I couldn't believe they had both) when he filled the truck up and when Diesel power filled it up it's there! I did the math and 1 gallon would have taken him from 25 to 35. If the trip was full length like it normally is it wouldn't have looked so good. Now befroe everyone say's we cheated with CNG, I Agree! But within there rules it is legal. I must say what he did was smart and within the rules! I must say it bugged me and I thought he cheated in the fuel mileage test but now I'm sure he didn't. Now the other stuff is still up for debate. MiniME, It seems the people why have met you in person think a little different of you than they do on here. Anyhow good luck and get that monster to the track or have you recently? Jeff

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
So Dmitri, are you going to defend in the DPC next year with your SC or swap the engine and tranny back to your CC?

Ken
If it were me I would forget the DPC and go after you guys. You set the bar. You guys are the target IMHO. :hug::D

x MadMAX DIESEL

<<<< No Horsepower
Dec 30, 2008
Lexington, Ky
MiniME keeps brining up the airbags and I finally figured out how he got the fuel mileage he got. It was not from nitrous like he tryed to tell everyone.It's not a fuel and can't add to the mileage. If everyone looks at the pictures(which I couldn't believe they had both) when he filled the truck up and when Diesel power filled it up it's there! I did the math and 1 gallon would have taken him from 25 to 35. If the trip was full length like it normally is it wouldn't have looked so good. Now befroe everyone say's we cheated with CNG, I Agree! But within there rules it is legal. I must say what he did was smart and within the rules! I must say it bugged me and I thought he cheated in the fuel mileage test but now I'm sure he didn't. Now the other stuff is still up for debate. MiniME, It seems the people why have met you in person think a little different of you than they do on here. Anyhow good luck and get that monster to the track or have you recently? Jeff
You got a link to the pictures? And what does that have to do with airbags? jw

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
Ken
If it were me I would forget the DPC and go after you guys. You set the bar. You guys are the target IMHO. :hug::D

Hope he does, he needs some humbling.:D Can't take away what he has accomplished this year and wasn't afraid to travel to do it either, hat is definitely off to him for that for sure.:thumb:

Last edited:

mudder500

Jun 30, 2010
I don't think anyone who has a dodge is capable of using EFIlive, they did buy a Dodge you know...

U must not read on the Dodge forums. There is couple people running around with standalone units already and there is alot of trucks that make high hp over there and some of them are very smart actually

x MadMAX DIESEL

<<<< No Horsepower
Dec 30, 2008
Lexington, Ky
U must not read on the Dodge forums. There is couple people running around with standalone units already and there is alot of trucks that make high hp over there and some of them are very smart actually

Don't those run like $5000 though? Or some crazy price EFI Live will be alotttt cheaper so you'll see alot more people have in even on there DDs. So watch out Dmax guys lol I can't wait

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Hope he does, he needs some humbling.:D Can't take away what he has accomplished this year and wasn't afraid to travel to do it either, hat is definitely off to him for that for sure.:thumb:

I agree. Humbling has brought out some kick as performances in history. Beware of the man that wants what you have more than you want to keep it. This is what competition is all about. The competetors always try and kick it up a notch. This is good racing and that's what it's all about. :thumb::D