The Bandwagon....

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
When I smoked it was a pack and a half a day plus. Right around 10$ a pack here. So that's 45 packs in a 30 day month. 450$.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

02ilduramax

Jun 21, 2011
fulton,illinois
I quit chewing but I should have bought stock in a gum company because I chewed gum for the longest time I told my self I'd quit when my son was born mostly because it was vertigo to expensive

WolfLMM

Making Chips
Nov 21, 2006
AL
When I smoked it was a pack and a half a day plus. Right around 10$ a pack here. So that's 45 packs in a 30 day month. 450$.

I quit several years back. Pack of camels was 5 bucks. Never hit a pack a day though. I had a lower back surgery that basically left me doped up on morphine and bed ridden for 3 straight weeks. Quitting was super easy after that lol. Tried to smoke one, hated the taste and burnt like hell so I chunked it and never looked back.

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
I quit several years back. Pack of camels was 5 bucks. Never hit a pack a day though. I had a lower back surgery that basically left me doped up on morphine and bed ridden for 3 straight weeks. Quitting was super easy after that lol. Tried to smoke one, hated the taste and burnt like hell so I chunked it and never looked back.
So did I. That's right where it was when I quit. But every now and again after having a few too many I'll light up.

Who could go back to nicotine after a 3 week heroine binge?