The AZ BS Thread

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
i love flagstaff, id try for there is thats possible. lived there for 5 years while i went to college and after. summer time is beautiful and will kinda remind you of CO (just not as green) and snow fall can be about the same, it just sticks around longer. had i had a garage to keep my truck in over winter time and a little better paying job, i would have never left but cost of living up there is more than phoenix and there were alot more jobs to offer down here.

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
The valley of PHX sucks in the summer, no sugarcoating there. was 109* on my way home from work today.

People say it's a dry heat, well, so is an ovan :rofl:

dmaxman06

May 25, 2011
morenci az
yeah its so much fun i work shift work and the big metal box i work in will stay over 90 through the summer months throught the night unless we get some moveing air but that is rare because were in a deep hole so not much air moveing unless a haul truck hauls ass by lol speaking of im working night right now so while your all sleeping i will be sweating working on crappy cat equiptment lol

RedHotGMC

stock
Jan 16, 2012
Northern Utah
yeah its so much fun i work shift work and the big metal box i work in will stay over 90 through the summer months throught the night unless we get some moveing air but that is rare because were in a deep hole so not much air moveing unless a haul truck hauls ass by lol speaking of im working night right now so while your all sleeping i will be sweating working on crappy cat equiptment lol
Them are fightin words lol

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
True story! :rofl:

Must be nice to work in the AC.. It's ok the service truck I work out of runs the PTO for 10 hours with the AC on max, poor 6.0 ford :/

damn right but im not afraid to work in the heat. otherwise you wouldnt see me posting jack shit about my t-case being out of the truck, the back yards sprinkler system, the samurai always being worked on, sand car geting a work over, doing side jobs, and on and on and on :rofl:

Vrabel

TOYAHOLIC
May 22, 2008
Hewitt, NJ
My wife wants to move to Surprise. I guess it's a little warmer than NJ there. Between twistin' wrenches and HVAC, I probably could find some kind of job out there.