The AZ BS Thread

RedHotGMC

stock
Jan 16, 2012
Northern Utah
cool thread wish i lived closer to phx and had a sechdule where i got off more than one weekend a month its kinda funny tho there lots of diesels of every kind where i live and seems nobody knows what a forum is

I hear ya.. I go to the mine pretty often. I always see james trucks twin except with a solid axle. Ive always wanted to hunt the guy down lol.

dmaxman06

May 25, 2011
morenci az
wow so many replies here it goes

it used to be phelps dodge but they sold out to freeportmcmoran

yeah it by the new mexico border abour a hour away from safford small small town

yeah the solid axle truck your talking about belongs to my buddy bo thats the only solid axle dmax i know of

Taylor-34

Jan 13, 2014
Cali..
In the process of a job in AZ haven't told me which cities yet so how hot does it really get there? I'm a lineman do I'll be outside for 10+ hrs a day.. Am I gonna die within the first week??? Lol

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
In the process of a job in AZ haven't told me which cities yet so how hot does it really get there? I'm a lineman do I'll be outside for 10+ hrs a day.. Am I gonna die within the first week??? Lol

depends on where your going to work but yeah, you could be dieing pretty quick lol. desert temps can see as high as 120*. if your lucky and get to work up in the higher elevations towards flag it will be much cooler. flagstaff is 6800ft. what i enjoy about it is its a "dry heat" till mid/end july, then its humid bull crap for 2 months during monsoons. end of september/october temps finally start to fall some to low 100s, high 90s but still humid

Taylor-34

Jan 13, 2014
Cali..
Oh goodness lol.. It will be for southwestern line construction.. So I'm waiting for the regions offered.. Already paid my fees n such so it's a little ways into the process I'll have to keep you guys posted so I know before I relocate my fam... Again.. Best part of colorado was the weather but AZ is so much closer to my home town in Ca