Texas members

maxaholic

Dec 6, 2008
Central, Texas
Oh ok. Then yeah I have seen you several times. That is one sweet truck. Maybe someday we can catch a red light and see how much faster yours is.

wikdlmm

<-- OWFA
Jun 27, 2008
san angelo
Oh ok. Then yeah I have seen you several times. That is one sweet truck. Maybe someday we can catch a red light and see how much faster yours is.

nah man i doubt my truck is faster, you got the 4x4, and the stack on there looks sick! i am adding one to my truck as we speak, i should have it back from powdercoating by tuesday. o and im still waitn to catch a light with larry, to see whose faster and he lives in the same town;)

Last edited:

LarryJewell

Back with his honey :)
Jan 21, 2007
San Angelo
nah man i doubt my truck is faster, you got the 4x4, and the stack on there looks sick! i am adding one to my truck as we speak, i should have it back from powdercoating by tuesday. o and im still waitn to catch a light with larry, to see whose faster and he lives in the same town;)

Is that why your adding the nitrous kit :rofl:

Last edited:

LarryJewell

Back with his honey :)
Jan 21, 2007
San Angelo
no larry i want to race you on motor only, so next time the races are in town we should go. tyler is just waitn for me to blow it up so he can build it

IMO, you should build it before you blow it.............thats kinda my plans anyway, at least rods, pistons and headstuds, my motors getting tired :baby:

wikdlmm

<-- OWFA
Jun 27, 2008
san angelo
wikdlmm, have you seen my truck since I put the 6" painted black stack on. Or are you talking about the 5" that I used to have on.

im not real sure what stack it was but it looked good. mine is getting powdercoated black rite now. i hope it looks good. what do you use in the bed to hold it strait.

maxaholic

Dec 6, 2008
Central, Texas
I just bought a u-bolt style clamp and welded a piece of angle iron to it. Then I welded that to the headache rack. I don't really like how it was done, but it is the only thing I have found to hold it tight.

May 21, 2008
Stephenville Tx

I want to play and watch :)