Tare Down is underway

joe@HSPDIESEL

Jun 25, 2013
That wheel is so awesome!!!! BMF Novakane inspired?

Yes Sir! We are going to be machining other designs in the future to match other popular wheels.

We thought it would be really cool if we could machine CP3 wheels that will match the wheels on everyone's trucks!

FC5452

Mar 17, 2013
Eastern PA
Yes Sir! We are going to be machining other designs in the future to match other popular wheels.

We thought it would be really cool if we could machine CP3 wheels that will match the wheels on everyone's trucks!

That's over the top, way to cool, again attention to the detail.....,

03badmaxxx

Ghost Element
Mar 1, 2012
Mesa,AZ
www.facebook.com
People seem to have their opinions on how it will spool, fact of the matter is that NO one knows. People told me my 42/55 set up was going to be garbage on the street... They were wrong. My exhaust housings are tight, Tuning will be on point and we have a few other tricks up our sleeve. I also have the luxury of making a completely custom converter to help out.

All in all in the end if i feel it's too "laggy" I'll step the twin chargers down in size to something like a 4094 or a 4294 but i'm not anticipating it nor am i worried

TROJAN366

Gold Rush
Jan 13, 2012
MASS
People seem to have their opinions on how it will spool, fact of the matter is that NO one knows. People told me my 42/55 set up was going to be garbage on the street... They were wrong. My exhaust housings are tight, Tuning will be on point and we have a few other tricks up our sleeve. I also have the luxury of making a completely custom converter to help out.

All in all in the end if i feel it's too "laggy" I'll step the twin chargers down in size to something like a 4094 or a 4294 but i'm not anticipating it nor am i worried
If it doesn't like to spool then just plumb in one of those absurd nitrous systems you have lol. That'll get the job done! I think you'll be ok though.

xtremebikr04

Jan 17, 2011
Vermont

I was just curious if you had an idea how spool up was going to be. I think it's awesome what your doing and look forward to seeing the finished product.

03badmaxxx

Ghost Element
Mar 1, 2012
Mesa,AZ
www.facebook.com
If it doesn't like to spool then just plumb in one of those absurd nitrous systems you have lol. That'll get the job done! I think you'll be ok though.

that will be a given! i was planning on just mounting the filling station bottles here at work in the bed and running the lines straight to them lol

I was just curious if you had an idea how spool up was going to be. I think it's awesome what your doing and look forward to seeing the finished product.

Much appreciated good sir!

Dirtymaxx03

Aug 4, 2009
What about cooling? Are you worried or do you anticipate that having 3 turbos in front of the motor is going cause any overheating issues? ie blocking air flow through the radiator or not having a fan to move air at low speed. I'm just curious and I'm sure you must have put some thought into it.

Looks like it's all tucked away behind the radiator.

Andrew I bet those things are gonna scream like a pissed off ape.

I vote nitrous instead of downsizing if need be haha

Evan@InglewoodTrans

yerp
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 5, 2010
Western MA

Your setup will never spool. The turbo's are to big, the piping is routed wrong, the piping is the wrong size, your truck is blue and you don't take it to the track. Last but not least the biggest reason it won't work is there is a video of truck on the internet trying spool similar chargers that can't so of course that means yours won't duh :D

03badmaxxx

Ghost Element
Mar 1, 2012
Mesa,AZ
www.facebook.com
Your setup will never spool. The turbo's are to big, the piping is routed wrong, the piping is the wrong size, your truck is blue and you don't take it to the track. Last but not least the biggest reason it won't work is there is a video of truck on the internet trying spool similar chargers that can't so of course that means yours won't duh :D

Maybe i should ditch the EFI and find a HOT+2 to maximize my chances

:coolspot: hater blockin and beboppin Lmao.

dmax711

Mar 4, 2011
concord, north carolina

:roflmao: