Tapshifter

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
I dont suppose you would be willing to say what microcontroller/software you use Brayden? Ive been reading about them for year or two but wasnt sure which one would be easy to teach myself and which one would be capable of the logic sequence/counting... with my luck id spend 100 bucks on one and then find its not capable of doing this. :(

I was leaning towards the PICAXE

Last edited:

custom8726

Feb 25, 2008
Upstate N.Y
In the video it shows an icon in the cluster showing what gear it is in.

So you need a shift lever out of an 06+? Does the turbo brake have any part of the tap shift equation?

Never mind my first question, I just re-read your original post Brayden. Are you selling a kit with the shifter? Or are you selling the hardware and or programing and the consumer finds the shifter? Thanks.

Last edited:

Brayden

Jan 16, 2008
www.fleeceperformance.com
Complete kit with shifter, prebent to fit your column. I might add this is completely plug and play and pulls it's power from the TCM so all you have to plug in are connectors. The 2001-2002 trucks will have one pin to install in the TCM if they want ODLO to work.

The PRNDL moves with each tap.. So you don't have to remember what gear you're in.

x MadMAX DIESEL

<<<< No Horsepower
Dec 30, 2008
Lexington, Ky
I'd like to see a better picture of the dash icon. Does this make it shift instantly or the same as the new truck?

Last edited by a moderator:

Brayden

Jan 16, 2008
www.fleeceperformance.com
I dont suppose you would be willing to say what microcontroller/software you use Brayden? Ive been reading about them for year or two but wasnt sure which one would be easy to teach myself and which one would be capable of the logic sequence/counting... with my luck id spend 100 bucks on one and then find its not capable of doing this. :(

I was leaning towards the PICAXE

You can't go wrong with Freescale. Our next gen boards will feature CAN and bluetooth on board for even more features.