Suncoast on the way!!!!!

dmax687

Founder Team TCS...
Sep 26, 2008
Wheaton IL
So I finally ordered a suncoast stage IV with a 1056 converter for my truck. I cannot wait untill it gets here!!!! Big thanks to Mike L that guy is the man. If anyone is considering buying trans parts get them from Mike. He is the nicest guy and know's his stuff. :hail:

I was a little unsure of the converter to go with but With mikes help I picked the 1056. I don't know what I'm gonna do for a turbo be it a single or twins, and I plan on doing everything with the truck, racing pulling and it's my dd too, and mike informed me that they had changed the 1056 and it's probably the closest thing to a 1057 (which is what I originally wanted) That I could get. So that way whatever route I take I wont have to change converters. I'm hopefully getting it before the weekend and me and a buddy are putting it in on sat. Wish us luck and I'll report what I think and how it is asap.

dmax687

Founder Team TCS...
Sep 26, 2008
Wheaton IL
matt and i are hoping everything goes smooth and its back on the road asap

That's right buddy. Mike said it should def be here by the weekend. This thing is gonna be shreading tires in no time. dmax687...burning rice in a town near you!!!

WolfLMM

Making Chips
Nov 21, 2006
AL
You will like the 1056, I know I do! I bought the same kit from mike three months ago.

Good luck