SunCoast-Frictions/steels, kits, built units...

03badmaxxx

Ghost Element
Mar 1, 2012
Mesa,AZ
www.facebook.com
keep an eye out around the first of the year for some new Friction and steel selections that will be exclusive to Suncoast only. These will be availible in Kit form as well as built units upon request. Our site will be getting a make over for an easier user friendly format as well ! :thumb:

Dirtymaxx03

Aug 4, 2009
Andrew what's the ETA on installing your trans?? I want to see what these things can do. What kind of power are you gonna be exposing them too?

03badmaxxx

Ghost Element
Mar 1, 2012
Mesa,AZ
www.facebook.com
Sean- I should have the truck back sometime late next week. If so, the trans will be in by the weekend with a new converter and lockup box and we'll see what she can take. The first few weeks it will still have the 66/480 combo on it until the New kit is finished. We're Def excited to be expanding our product line and are hoping these hold up as well as they were designed and developed to. Only time will tell! I will post updates.

Evan@InglewoodTrans

yerp
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 5, 2010
Western MA
Evan- Don't you worry, You'll have plenty to choose from very soon, be patient and don't downgrade when you can upgrade ! :)

Sorry Andrew....I got impatient when I saw I could make the same horse powerz without the billet parts and other non essentials to make the RWHP claims actually happen. I'll wait :D

03badmaxxx

Ghost Element
Mar 1, 2012
Mesa,AZ
www.facebook.com
Well. Dmitri ran a set of the C3's that we are getting ready to release in OverKill all season and they were perfect when he tore apart for final inspection.. He also had our billet planetary and new converter as well. So, I guess thats our "high horsepower" testing for that specific product.