Info: Stuff and things...

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackdirtymax

Apr 15, 2010
augusta, ga
are you claiming that you bought the parts for your truck using your accounts with these companies for the work you had David do? after you just said a few pages ago that he charged you $7000 for what?.. nothing? when does this spiral stop Trey?

No , try to keep up Mr. Tim , I am saying I have no need to use David to get parts for me at cost , when I already buy at said cost ............. This is not the first time this was said to me , for the reason of not being under DTS vendor status . Just sounds like a broken record .........

You wanna call my bluff Tim ?? Tell you what , the next purchase you wanna make on your truck , pm what you want and I will get it for you at cost, even send you the part and invoice straight from the company , so you know you got a good deal ;). Then you can be " indebted " to me lmao

Last edited:

Athena

Nov 13, 2012
Ok I know treys dad I know treys mom I know his brother and me and trey fox pulled my trans and built it in the shop floor and he never once bragged and claimed he was something that he's not stand up guy doesn't claim to port heads, fab work nothing like that but I've seen who does David's heads and motors... Wait don't you think so one who builds motors ports heads builds trannys would have a lift in his shop wtf

Twinned Lmm 120 over pump 100hp injectors
Yeah the last time you were there was definitely 1995.

Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! And the lies finally are starting to surface !!! Tim , I have and never will get parts or anything from David for cost or retail!! Tim , you don't know me , but just to clear it up for you , I've been a dealer for many diesel companies when Mr. Browning was laying sod and playing with dirt . I have good working relationships with Premier , Ppe , alligator , SoCal , inglewood transmission ...... Just to name a few . I keep these good working relationships because I don't go around tooting my horn and saying me me me me me ...
So with that being said I am not indebted to Dts or have I ever got him to buy parts for my truck at cost . In fact I should have bought the $4000 gtx turbo from someone else but him!

Trey you must have your wires crossed you said you didnt have a diesel buisness when you were here getting the tires for Kory? Where was this diesel buisness when I drove 2 hrs one way to pick you up from the air port in fla for the 2.6 race where you were telling me you just got fired from your job as a parts salsman. where was this diesel buisness when you were doing dent repair as we were gathering parts for your GTX build? Where do I go around tooting my horn? Every buisness has products mass produced its what buisness owners call efficency. There are plenty of people viewing this thread that has my products. And for the record It was $2400 for the turbo

blackdirtymax

Apr 15, 2010
augusta, ga
I know you haven't put a single dime in it, that's why it's taken all year. Please state the obvious a second time.

No it just took that long to weed thru the bullshit motor you put in there and find all the problems before it came to my shop .............. You can't step on the little people on your way up , and then expect them to not step on you as you pass them on the way back down ! Why don't you tell the masses the grand total on Hank and Willie's bill ...... Guess it go so high from the interest you had to charge them for the money they owed you ! Lmao

blackdirtymax

Apr 15, 2010
augusta, ga
Trey you must have your wires crossed you said you didnt have a diesel buisness when you were here getting the tires for Kory? Where was this diesel buisness when I drove 2 hrs one way to pick you up from the air port in fla for the 2.6 race where you were telling me you just got fired from your job as a parts salsman. where was this diesel buisness when you were doing dent repair as we were gathering parts for your GTX build? Where do I go around tooting my horn? Every buisness has products mass produced its what buisness owners call efficency. There are plenty of people viewing this thread that has my products. And for the record It was $2400 for the turbo

Afraid not little buddy , I have the crappy invoice I had to beg you to give me and the nice size little checks ( 2 ) to prove it , they cleared my bank ........ Don't back pedal now

Last edited:

dmax06

barely getting by......
May 10, 2009
white plains, GA
One day when I win the lottery, I'm gonna build a badass truck with DTS pistons, DTS rods, DTS cam, DtS heads,DTS injectors, DTS lockup box, DTS tranny, DTS tuning, DTS intercooler, etc.....

But do yal know the funny thing? NONE of this sh!t ever touches David's hands!
These intercoolers are supposed to be "hand fabricated and hand tested to 150 psi".- David never sees these pieces.
Those workstock turbos that David "builds" come from our west somewhere and David never touches those either. Don't believe me? Just order one

No it just took that long to weed thru the bullshit motor you put in there and find all the problems before it came to my shop .............. You can't step on the little people on your way up , and then expect them to not step on you as you pass them on the way back down ! Why don't you tell the masses the grand total on Hank and Willie's bill ...... Guess it go so high from the interest you had to charge them for the money they owed you ! Lmao

In case the truth needes to be more clear from all the mud slinging Hanks dad actually came and picked up a check from me and April to go buy the used motor. Hank had a very short window to make a important event and we bought the only motor we could find for his budget at the time his dad even told him that it was missing the lower oil pan when he got there. I had nothing to do with the short block it was a core engine from another member on here!

One day when I win the lottery, I'm gonna build a badass truck with DTS pistons, DTS rods, DTS cam, DtS heads,DTS injectors, DTS lockup box, DTS tranny, DTS tuning, DTS intercooler, etc.....

But do yal know the funny thing? NONE of this sh!t ever touches David's hands!
These intercoolers are supposed to be "hand fabricated and hand tested to 150 psi".- David never sees these pieces.
Those workstock turbos that David "builds" come from our west somewhere and David never touches those either. Don't believe me? Just order one

Have you even seen one made? wanna see? whos do you get when you order one from PPE? Banks? BD? why dont you call and find out? Call our friends out west and ask who designed the turbo We sell oh wait you dont have to its in this months diesel world.

dmax06

barely getting by......
May 10, 2009
white plains, GA
In case the truth needes to be more clear from all the mud slinging Hanks dad actually came and picked up a check from me and April to go buy the used motor. Hank had a very short window to make a important event and we bought the only motor we could find for his budget at the time his dad even told him that it was missing the lower oil pan when he got there. I had nothing to do with the short block it was a core engine from another member on here!

Agreed! A motor in which you never even ran a compression test on to see if it was any good before sticking it in our truck! Don't even bring up the money.. We did use one of your checks to buy the used block, but only because I was 2 1/2 hours away and couldn't get the money to you fast enough to buy the junk block. Did we not pay you in Cash three days later when we met up? Good try David

Status
Not open for further replies.